Finally it's Time

Amy's POV

Did he just leave this for me?! Ahh...Taehyung you being this soft to me..I can't take it.

I put the coat on and started to walk.

It was filled with his fragrance. I couldn't stop myself from inhaling his sweet smell. Sure this would keep me warm until I find him next time

I walked for a bit and came back to find hana weeping.

Is she really crying now?!

"Hana?!! What happened? Am I not the one who's supposed to weep now?!" I asked her.

"T-they asked me....to tell them about you.."

I understood when she said that.

My dad and her dad are best friends.They are definitely in search of me for the things I've done. I didn't mind them before because we were safe here, in this place. Life was good for us in this new place but I didn't expect this to turn out so soon.

"They told me to tell about you but I didn't tell them...they'd probably know by now that we are together" she said.

Oh no..what I have gotten her into..

She came here with me for me and now fighting against her family for me...well I would not call them family though!

"It's okay..fine..You don't have to weep like a child for this. We'll be fine. They can't get us soon, we will think about it" I said hugging her tight.

I'm totally shaken but I really can't let myself down for this girl. If she breaks again it will be so hard for me.

"I have to get to the restaurant , so you take rest okay?! I will be fine, don't worry" I assured her.

"I need to go,Amy. I took only one day leave for the concert I've to go to work" she said but I could see she's not willing to leave me alone.

"Great! If you work you'll really be fine..because you really like being there! So now get ready and we move together" I said trying to cheer her up.

"Fine" she said as she moved to get ready.

The only way to make my girl happy is her favourite food. Before she could come out I made her ramen ready to have our breakfast.

She came in smiling faintly.

"You definitely know how to cheer me up!" she said.

"And that's for what best friends are" I said grinning back at her as we ate forgetting about all the worries that would come over soon.

It will be a long trip to her house so she said she'd take the bus so I dropped her off at the bus stop and went to my restaurant.

Emily and Jamie were already there. I'm really grateful to them for this.

"Oh Amy you came!!" he came towards me excited to see me.

"Yeahh"

"Great, we have been receiving good customers lately" he said informing me that everything is going good.

And that reminded me of sending the details to my uncle there in Korea.

"Jamie, I have work to do. Please take care for a while" I said to him and went to work.

I was really worried about hana. That poor girl is suffering because of me.

Taehyung's coat is still on me. I would never like to remove it.

This makes me feel that he is here with me always.

Taehyung's POV

Hours,days have been passed without her.

It has been nearly a week since I've met her last time.

It's hard to be myself anymore, my mind always wanders around her.

"Hyung..are you alright?" kookie asked me. I know this little boy is worrying about me a lot, but I can't make them feel bad because of me. I can't keep it from me either anymore.

It's really burying me down.

"M-Me?! I'm fine" I tell him as we sit down after finishing the practice.

"No..You're lying" he caught me.

Everyone took their seats beside me, worried. I could see those clearly in their faces.

"Taehyung ah you know we are here for you!" Jin hyung said, patting my shoulder.

"Yeah..you can tell us..You are not yourself for the past few days" Namjoon hyung said trying to make me speak.

What will they think if I said it's her again? How am I possibly supposed to explain the reason why am I obsessed about her? I don't know myself.

I couldn't bury the joy which is bouncing out of me whenever I think of her. Hearing her name from someone puts a smile on my face automatically.

I'm not sick but it's kinda making me feel by suppressing everything within me.

This girl! She really doesn't know what she's doing to me!

"Food food coming on the way!!" Hobi hyung was bringing our lunch with our manager.

"Have your lunch boys" Sejin said.

Hobi Hyung might have sensed something is off here, he dragged Jimin and Sejin from their place and walked to the corner of the room away from our earshots.

After a few minutes of hushing, they came back.

"Alright, how about going out for dinner?!" Jimin asked everyone cheerfully.

Huh? Did they really want to talk this out secretly? They could have talked here itself.

Anyways, I'm not really in the mood for that.

"Reallyy?! Can we go?! Where?" Jung kook asked, popping out from the couch.

"Are you sure?! I think we have some interviews to attend" Namjoon hyung asked Sejin, his leader instincts kicking him.

"Of course! You guys finish your lunch, take rest. We will complete the interview around evening then we'll head to Amy's restaurant" he said cheerfully.

Huh?! Did he just say her place?

Are we all going there?!

"Really? Are we going there to have dinner?" My eyes which were lost at sea full of drowning emotions came back as if it found the light.

All my about-to-die feelings kicked in much stronger. The thought of going to see her again with my Hyungs and having dinner with her gave me chills.

"Our Tahyungiee has already gone red!!" Hobi hyung said, making me hide my face more.

"Seems like we've to cover up a bit" Suga hyung said.

I didn't think about it. At first it was me but now if we all go the paparazzis will definitely find us out.

We have to make a plan or else she would end up in trouble.