Feelings..?

After opening the door, I was met with that pair of beautiful eyes which I longed to see.

Beautiful.

***************  

I lay on the couch exhausted after work. I'm helping Jamie to finish the work, since I decided not to go out for work for a few days. And the boys will never let me go alone, I just couldn't always ask them to help me.

I cleaned the rooms which were obviously a mess. They always come home drained out so I decided to help them a bit by cleaning. I didn't have time to prepare the dinner this time, but when they come we can all order take out.

I find my eyes slowly closing to the music playing in the background, of course I had to have my music on, to keep me engaged with the work, but now it is such a lullaby just as before I could close my eyes completely I hear the door ring.

Oh! They're here already??

Fopping out of the couch , wearing my floppers that were beneath me, I ran towards the door.

Excited to see them so early!!

I haven't talked with them for a while..they were so busy!!

I opened the door in no time.

I gasped as I met his eyes. His hair was a bit messy, but that made him look more attractive.

It's been so long that I saw his eyes this close, just like that night. Something about him was driving me crazy.

His face was so satisfied. His look was like a lost traveler finally found his way back home.

For a while, I might add. We stood there until he decided to break the electricity that was pulsing between us.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" pulling one of his eyebrows.

"Uh- Yeah..sorry" I turned away hiding my face to avoid embarrassing myself more.

He made himself fall down on the couch. I could see clearly, he was so tired.

"How was your day?" I asked him, that's a pretty good question to start with.

He smiled as if he remembered something. I wondered what might have happened which made him smile at the thought of it.

I slowly watched him furrowing his eyebrows as he seemed to be deep in thought, thinking about the answer that I was still waiting for.

This one isn't a hard question right!? What is making him think so long to answer this?

"Pretty good" He chuckled

Huh!? Just Two words?!

Did he literally drag the time to say that?!

I scoffed at him and walked toward the kitchen when I heard...

"Oh my!! Taehyung..what did you do, she's reacting like this?!" came Yoongi.

"Nothing" he shrugged, while noticing me glaring at him.

"You guys are early"

"Yeah, we finished our work soon" Hobi entered with a smile.

Even though going through a tiring day I don't know how he manages to put such a bright smile on his face. He's that ball of sunshine to brighten up everyone's day.

"Wow, I guess you guys can finally have some rest. Jimin and Jungkook didn't even get to sleep properly"

They might have sensed the concern in my voice.