PARTY PARTY YEAHH

There she was smiling, looking at us as if she won a lottery that she made this big entry. She behaves so well at times but I really love the kid inside her.

Before I could walk towards her, Jungkook engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Easy boy" she patted him.

"Let her breathe, Kook," I heard Jin hyung say.

We had tons of questions to ask her. What happened ? What did PD nim say to her? What will happen now, is she gonna leave us?

But I couldn't see any traces of sadness in her face.

"Taehyung ah, You're staring at her for a long time" Jimin stamped my foot bringing me back to my senses.

There is a whole production crew watching us interact with her , SHIT.

"OW Ouch, YAHH!! Do you have to remind me like that!!" Before I could yell any more he ran towards the group.

Aishh that idiot. As I walked towards them, I saw Amy walk towards me.

"Here, Your Mic" Amy said handing, it over to me.

I took it from her. I'd never forget this moment with her. She cleared her throat. I let out a small chuckle.

"You called me to come out and now you're here without talking to me" she said. I could hear the faint disappointment in that statement.

She's disappointed that I didn't talk to her? She wants me to be with her. She wants me the same way like I want her to be with me. I could feel my insides lighten up with the thought of that.

I leaned in close enough only for her to hear.

"I really wish to drag you close to my embrace now" I paused as she widened her eyes "I shall do that too, if you don't mind about the whole crew staring at us" I stepped back as I finished.

"KIM TAEHYUNG, you better rehearse for the concert, " she said.

"Guys, if you're done with the rehearsals it's time to head for the Make-up and outfits" Sejin Hyung informed us.

"Good luck guys, I'd be cheering you all during the concert" Amy exclaimed happily!!

"You're going to be here??" Hoseok hyung asked her.

"Yeah!! she'd be with me!" Sejin Hyung replied instead of her.

"What's going on?? There's something off with you both" Yoongi hyung eyed them suspiciously.

"Hyung, I was thinking the same!! There must be something going on" Namjoon hyung also agreed with him.

Only then we started to think about it.

Amy coming in while we're rehearsing when nobody outside aren't allowed. And the fact that she's gonna stay with Sejin hyung for the concert, something's definitely off.

"We will talk about it later. Now just focus on the concert" Sejin Hyung dragged us out towards the green room.

Soon after the Make-up, we could already hear the crowd.

Finally.

It's time. For the show!

********

The fireworks lit up beautifully in the dark night sky. It was an amazing experience.

We're heading to the dorm now. The boys are hella exhausted. It's the last one and they're free for 2days.

"Guys have some good rest. Will see you tomorrow if you need anything!! Take care boys, you too Amy. You worked hard too" Sejin said.