Where are you?!

Taehyung's POV

After the discussion we decided that me,Jimin and Namjoon hyung would go to her restaurant and ask her to come and have dinner with us. This way either of us won't be in trouble.

This plan was settled. Jimin was very much excited to meet her I could tell from the way he is behaving since we decided to go together.

"I want to see the one who made my best friend go crazy." he laughed.

"Hey! I didn't go crazy" I defended

"We know you Taehyung-shi." He gave me an I-know-it-all look for which I can't argue further.

Fine.I'll tease him when the time comes. I mentally took note to remind myself.

"Okay, it's time to get her. We'd better get ready" the leader in Namjoon hyung spoke, making all of us move.

No one other than him will perfectly know how to guide us together.

I went to my room to get changed for the night.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror I couldn't stop myself from thinking what I would feel when I see her.

I definitely want to talk a lot with her but will I be able to do that?!

This is the first time we are going to take her out with us together, I could already feel she has become one among us already.

And seeing everyone as excited as me to meet her only makes my anticipation more!!

Will she agree to come out with us?

Am I taking things too fast? Will she be okay with it?

All these Thoughts swirling in my head like a windstorm we get into our car.

While we head to take her with us, all others will head to the restaurant in which we reserved waiting for us to join.

"Yah Taehyung ah..you don't have to be this nervous to meet her, it's not like you're going to propose to her right!" Jimin playfully punched on my shoulder.

I gave him a death glare.

He laughed.

"Wow , I'm so desperate to see the girl now!! What did she do to you?! You are so quiet..mmm..strange!" he said as he thought.

Little did I know what she did to me!! Heavens...I don't know that myself!

Thinking of going to talk with her about taking her out with us for the first time gives me tingles.

She will come with us right?!

I got off the car in a hurry with Hyung, Jimin came behind us slowly, probably taking in the surroundings.

We were all masked up our appearances, I went scanning around the place to see the pair of eyes that I wished to see a lott, that chocolate brown which melts me in an instant.

I pouted as I realized that I couldn't find her, I nudged Namjoon hyung to ask about her since she was not around.

After sometime he came to us, I felt as if something was not right.

"She seems to have not been here for the past 3days" he said looking surprised himself.

"They said that she didn't pick any of her calls too and her friend-"

"Yes!!! Hana!! where is she?! She's her best friend hyung. I'm sure she'll know about her!" I said as I cut him off.

I was starting to get worried about her..as far as I know she'd not just disappear for 3 consecutive days leaving her only reason behind - The Restaurant.

She loved this place so muchh...so much that she put her heart into this. She is definitely not the girl who'd not be here even if she has some important work.

"We can check in her apartment right?!" I asked them, not so patient in waiting for their answer I stormed off from the restaurant and got in the driver seat pulling the seatbelt as they came running behind me.

"Wow!! You know where she lives uh? When did you go there?! What did you do?" Jimin smirked.

"For god's sake damn Taehyung...Tell me what's going on!!"

"I don't know!! There's no possible reason that she will abandon this restaurant for more than 3days....she'd NEVER do that!" I practically busted out.

"Even if this is happening now..I bet it is not her doing this!!" I said strongly.

I know Jimin didn't mean this..but there's no time for goofing around now.

When I was about to get near the apartment..

"Hey!! Stop the car!" Jimin yelled.

"I'm not joking around Jimin-ah, she might really be in trouble...I really feel like something is not right" I said to him.

"Is that your coat?!"

What is he talking about right now?! My coat?! I didn't wear any right now I thought.

"Taehyung, just look there in that car!! The one that's half hanging outside the door...isn't that one the same like yours?!" he said pointing at that one.

My eyes froze. Heck.

It's the same. It was like the same one that I left for her that night.

"Jimin, How is that possible!? Someone might have the same too" Namjoon hyung said.

"No, It's mine!! I had my initial 'T' written at the bottom end of the coat and there it is.." I said as I pointed at the door of that car.

"It looks like the same 'T' that you had,Taehyung." Jimin said.

"How did it go there?!" Both of them questioned.

Before I could answer realization hit their eyes. And for me too.

I triggered up the speed as soon as I realized.

The car was moving fast ahead of us, damn I had to catch it.

"Whoahh!! When did we become from Idols to chasing an unknown car for an unknown girl?!" Jimin said enjoying whatever thing that was going on now.

"She is not an unknown girl,Jimin. She really means a lot to him" hyung said as he glanced at me in the front view mirror.

"Yahh hyung!! Are you making him get mad again?! What I meant is she's unknown for us right?! I'm not counting this man here!" he said, pointing at me.

"Enough right now!!" I said glaring at him.

I drive wildly, never in my life that I thought I would be doing this!

The car was going faster than I had expected, slowly we were getting into a remote area.

With all the plans, we called Sejin on our way and made him come to the opposite side with the bodyguards to block the car. It worked.

We trapped the car making it immobile.

As soon as I stopped behind the car which I was chasing a minute ago, I went out rushing to open the door.

The sight which I saw inside felt like a knife piercing my heart, tearing it apart.