Heart Strings

I didn't know how to reply. Damn she really hit that hard. 

I stared into her eyes, which spoke a lot. The shine in her eyes was mesmerising. I wanted to know more of what it held. 

"Sleep Taehyung, it's been a long day," she said getting up.

"What about you?" 

"I was just thinking about having a walk-" she said, trying to get up. 

A walk would be great with her. I don't wanna miss any chances of being with her, to know more about her. 

"Let me join-" 

"You must be tired, Tae-" She protested. 

"The Same applies to you-" I tried to argue back. 

She stood there for a long minute, probably finding a way to win this.

"Fine" she gave up finally. 

"Let’s go then" I smiled, taking her hand with me, walking towards the impatient waves. 

We walked in silence for a while. The sound of waves crashing was strangely so comforting. The silence wasn't an awkward silence, it was nice. 

There wasn't any need to fill it up. Comfortable silence with Amy felt heartwarming.

"Taehyung, can I ask you something?" She looked up trying to meet my eyes.

"Go ahead" I said, looking back at her wondering what it would be.

"How would it have been, if I didn't agree to take this offer?" 

Offer? It took me a moment to realise what she was talking about. 

What could have possibly got worse than her denial of this? Wondering if she's still safe? Or Going back without knowing when I'd see her again? The thought of someone forcing her to live a life she never wanted would haunt me to death. Not even knowing whether I'd meet her again, that'd be a pain. Physical Pain.

"It's really hard to even think of that,Amy. It's painful, just the thought of leaving you alone, afraid that you might not be safe,  afraid that I might not see you again. I don't want you to get hurt at any cost, you've been through a lot. And I can't make sure of that if...if you weren't near me." I finished.

"You worry more about me, Taehyung. But Why? Why is that bothering you so much? I literally just met you a few weeks ago" her eyes were tearing. It feels like she's fighting with her to ask me this but she wants to know the answer herself. 

"Didn’t you know already?" I said looking into her eyes.

She looked at me, confused. 

"You,Amy. It has always been you. I've never met a girl who made me feel the emotions that I feel now. You make me feel normal, a guy who is just like everyone. A guy who isn't a super human and has the same feeling like everyone else. You never treated me as a 'special guest'. I longed for someone who'd see me as ME. Myself. The boy who's named Kim Taehyung. You let me be comfortable around you. I wasn't afraid to show my true self to you. You made me be myself."

"That's-" she paused. Taking a deep breath.

"I didn’t expect that" she gasped.

I let out a chuckle. Wrapping my arms on her waist pulling her in.

"I'm not that good as you think you know, I would never let you slip away easily, love . I would always have my way." I whispered in her ear.

"Love?" She cocked her head sideways to look at me clearly. 

"Aren't you in love with me already? I'm calling my love, 'love'. Is that bothering you?" 

"This isn't a time for playing," She yelled.

"Do you still think I'm playing?" I was shocked. How many times do I have to do this? Is she playing dumb or is she really that dumb?!!

"Let's head back Taehyung, it’s getting late." She said as she walked away.

She crashed on the couch. I sat beside her.

"What?" She snapped. 

"What?" I said the same.

"You can sleep inside the room," she said. 

She was so exhausted. She definitely needed some rest. I didn’t plan to keep her awake any longer. But I definitely want to get this done.

"Amy, I don't know what's making you deny the fact that I'm truly into you. I know you're too, you're afraid of accepting it. I promise I'll never let anything happen to you. Loving you was the most beautiful thing I've ever done. And I-"

She didn't let me finish as I saw her pulling me into a tight hug. 

"T-Taehyung, I- I'm  so sorry" she sobbed. I felt fresh tears soak through my shirt. 

"Heyy, it's okay-"

"No! I'm just s-stupid. I just thought you'd never like a girl like me. Why would you take me so seriously? I'm just nothing compared to-"

*********

I felt a pair of lips crushing mine, stopping whatever I was blabbering about. I could taste my own salty tears. My heart thudded faster than every movement he made on my lips. His hands automatically drew me into the kiss.

Feeling my hands shiver, I clutched his shirt to keep my balance. My head was spinning around. It took me a while to kiss him back. To process what happened, breathing became hard. One has to stop it now.

He broke the kiss. Catching the breath, I tried hard not to look at him as I snuggled closer onto his chest.

"Good night, love" was the last thing that reached my ears before I drifted into sleep.

"Namjoon Huyng!! Come here" 

"Stop it!! They might wake up"

"They're so adorable" 

Wait isn't that? Jimin? 

I heard the snap sounds of clicking photos. Who's taking pictures so early?

"Whoahh!" I heard Hobi say.

What's happening?

I opened my eyes slowly, I felt a weight around my waist as I looked up to see Taehyung sleeping unbothered by the sound.

There were five pairs of eyes looking at me. Curiously - Namjoon. Suspiciously - Jin. With Awe - Hobi and Jungkoom. With Malicious grin - That was definitely Jimin.

"Good morning, Amy," Jin sang.

"Hope you had a good sleep." Jimin said looking at Taehyung and Me. 

Heckk!! 

Did we just sleep here after- 

My cheeks burned with the sudden rush of blood as soon as I remembered about the kiss.