Destiny!

How the hell did they find me though?!

"How did you get me exactly at the right time, before my life could have been doomed, unlike it already was..though!" I asked them.

They all looked at Taehyung and smiled.

----

That's when I saw his eyes glistening.

He seemed so glad that we met, I guess.

But before Taehyung could answer anything, Namjoon stood up.

"Guys it's too late now!! We have rehearsals tomorrow, we need to be up early right?! Let's move!" he said to everyone.

"Yeah, I'd better sleep here itself." Suga said, making everyone snicker. He'd fall asleep anywhere literally!

Slowly everyone went to their rooms after telling me to sleep well without worrying about anything anymore..

"Taehyung-ah don't make her stay awake the whole night!! We have practise and let her have some rest!" Jimin said laughing and went to his room.

After they went in, I looked at him almost.

Like how could he literally hold me like that the whole time?!

"What are you doing?!" I asked him

"What do you mean?! I didn't do anything?" He asked me again, confused.

Embarrassed to say that aloud I adjusted myself from his grip and he understood what I was trying to do then he took his hand from my waist.

After a moment of silence, I decided to ask him.

"So...how did you guys find me?"

"After few days after that night....I thought of meeting you and everyone wanted to meet you so we first planned to come to your restaurant but as it wouldn't be safe for us, so we thought of taking you out for dinner..but at your restaurant they said you've not been there for past 3 days..

And I was really getting worried..so we decided to get to your apartment but then Jimin said about your coat, it was peeking out from the car door. He knew the coat was mine and we couldn't agree more because I saw my initials on it, I was damn sure it was you. So we chased the car..and got you." He finished by looking into my eyes.

I was dumbfounded.

I couldn't process that in my mind.

"That's why Hobi hyung said it is destined to be. Had I not met you that night, Had I didn't given you my coat or hadn't we come to find you for dinner..I don't know what would have happened" he spoke again.

Yes.

He was right. They were right.

Everything that happened felt like it was meant to happen.

I looked at him , Hadn't he wanted to see me I don't know how I would have survived!!

This man right here beside me solemnly became a reason that I'm fine, alive, safe.

"Thank you..." that was all I could manage to say.

I leaned closer and pulled him into a hug, he was startled by the sudden action but he responded by hugging me back.

"It's okay..you'll be safe here...in between my arms" he whispered the last words but I heard it.

I broke the hug and told him to move to sleep.

"You have to take a good rest, Namjoon said you guys have rehearsals in the morning" I said

"It's not a big deal, I'll be fine" he said