Chapter 16

TW: BDSM

Third-person POV

He was something to pass the time, nothing more or less.

His body was different from the others. It stretched over the bed in curves with pretty freckles decorating his pink thighs, small hands that clenched the bed at every touch or order from Avery. Nothing that would ever compare to... him.

His pale skin shook as he tied the ropes around his wrists tightly behind his back, little to no consideration for the smaller boy that laid under him. He knew that he didn't really care about him in the first place- it didn't hurt him anymore. He told him countless times that his heart belonged to another, but didn't have the heart to do these things to him. He couldn't even bring himself to ask, after all the ignoring he's done this past week.

So, he'd service him instead. Until he was satisfied enough.

He pulled the gag around his mouth afterward, pulling it tightly to a point where it almost choked him. He let out a whine of protest, only for Avery to pull him back by the blond hairs on his head. He looked up at him with tired eyes, waiting for the next order from him that would make his chest burn more than it has.

''What's the safe word?''

He tried his best to mumble out 'Blue' through the gag. He watched him struggle through it, his words slurring and only coming out in spit and tears forming in his eyes. Avery only leaned down, kissing his forehead at his efforts.

''Blue. Not red, not purple, not green... blue. Try your best to remember.'' He said to him. He tried to nod his head, only for Avery to pull his head back up again closer to him.

He didn't take any time stripping his clothes off of his body one by one, leaving him naked and tied face down to the bed. He tied his ankles together afterward, leaving his heart beating a mile a minute at the realization: he couldn't move, at complete disposal of him. And there wasn't anything he could do to loosen them- not like he wanted to, at least.

The sound of Avery pulling off his belt and pants behind him filled his ears, the creaking of the bed as Avery climbed on top of him, looming over him with his belt in hand.

He wrapped the belt around his neck, putting two fingers between his skin and the belt before deciding where to clasp it.

He pulled his head up again by the belt, a faint grunt leaving the boy's mouth- of course, muffled by the gag.

''You look beautiful, Emmy.''

He didn't feel beautiful. He felt like a dirty, worthless whore like this in front of him. He knew that's all he saw him as, anyways. A dirty whore he can use when he wanted to, wherever he wanted to. In his bedroom when his parents were home... who definitely would hear everything. They did every time, but didn't bother to ask. On the floor, in an alley... anywhere he wanted to.

It's always been like that. An unspoken thing between the both of them.

He tried to speak to protest, but was silenced once again by the gag.

Avery pulled him back farther by the belt so his back pressed against his chest, bringing his free hand to Emmy's mouth and pressing his fingers into his mouth. He began coating his fingers in saliva, swirling his tongue around his long fingers over and over again as he gazed up at him with bright eyes.

He wished he was him. He was far from him.

He popped the fingers out of his mouth, pushing him back down on the bed with that thought. Avery placed one hand on his lower back while the other one swirled around the entrance to his ass, a whine escaping Emmy's mouth immediately.