CH III

I sat in the same café from yesterday, with the same order, when I saw the girl from yesterday walking by the café. As she was walking it was as if her body was modeling or posing, I couldn't take my eyes off her until she went to another building where I was no longer able to see her. I don't know why I was feeling that way, I mean it really hasn't been a long time since Scar left, and I'm already looking at another woman.

"Aoife."

I looked at the server across the table and stared at him in confusion. "Her name is Aoife. Many call her Fe." He said cleaning a table gave me a grin. I looked at him and gave him an even more confused kind of look, as to why he was telling me her name.

"I know that look from anywhere, where you wish you can have it, but then you can't at the same time." I guess I was looking at her with more lust than usual.

"Well thanks for that, but I really don't plan on finding any kind of love or a game at cat and mouse over here in Cork. And if I do or did I like my woman hard to get and looking tough, that Aoife you were talking about only comes into my kind of attraction by the way she walks." I said giggling at the end. "Well if you ever do now you know her name just in case." saying it like he knows what's about to happen. Just then my phone rings and I set outside answering it.

"What?"

"Well....I have a problem on my side, and you may not like it." Milo said.

"What's the problem?" I asked annoyed.

"A family was killed last night."

"Are fucking kidding me! Aren't you supposed to be watching your side of the fucking territory!" I was beyond pissed. How was I going to tell Phelim about this? He is going to be more mad at me than I am with Milo.

"How many people were killed?" Pacing now in front of the café I had just come out of.

"5, wife , husband, two sons, and a daughter, children all under the age of 15 years of age. And they died due to being locked inside of their homes and gagged on their living room floor."

"When did this happen?"

"Late night."

Before I could ask any more information I got another incoming call and it was from Phelim. Shit!

"I'll call you back, and don't you think that you are in the clear." herring him gulping very loudly then answering the phone call.

"I'm sorry, I told you all the killings will stop and now a family has died, I'm going to fix this." I pleaded to him.

"I know, I know that you are doing your best job, I mean you managed to catch one of those assassins and you have been here for a week, and we had this issue for years. Just find them bastards and I will deal with the grief of the town." He said with sorrow in his voice.

"Will do, again I'm sorry I will not let you down." And with that I ended the phone call ready to explode on anything and everything around me. Yet, I keep my calm and try not to destroy anything. With this news I drove back to the housing where Uprooted Clover let us stay and called a meeting of my two boys. "Rick, Mi get both of your ugly fucking looking ass to rest station now!" I put the walkie talkie down on the table pretty harshly. And in about fifteen minutes both of them come knocking on my door, already knowing that the door was unlocked.

"Boss?" They questioned outside.

"If both of your asses don't get in here I know something!" and with that they both came running in as if, if you're the last one you will get more wrath than the other.

"Now I put you on these territories to watch out for these people and catch as many of them assassins out there. Now I'm getting news that a family has died, because your side wasn't watching out, and if that's not the case then you and your men aren't paying attention like your job description entitles." Getting more agitated than before.