CH XXV

We all were sitting around the table and nobody had said anything yet. That is until I made eye contact with my mom after sipping my white wine that she said something.

"Oh I did know you had a tattoo there. What does it mean?" She said pointing to it, but damn I thought nobody could see my tattoo in my ear.

"I don't really want to tell you." Continuing to sip my white wine.

"Come on darling we all know you have a tattoo on your ribs, and a tattoo on your wrist, but what is the tattoo in your ear" And by this time everyone is trying to look at my ear. Shit! I knew I should have shaved my hair, but oh well.

"Yes mother I do have three tattoos in counting, now that we have settled it. Can you please tell me why I'm here?" Already knowing, but just wanting to divert the looks.

"Well me and your father missed you!" She said with a huge smile.

"Well mother here I am healthy. And kicking. So if that was it could I leave?"

"We also wanted to talk to you about something else." My father said to me.

"Great, now we are getting somewhere in this long hour of boring dinner. What do you want?"

"As you know you are about to turn thirty next year, and yet there is no marriage nor heir......"

I looked at him then to Ry, and luckily he had a shocked face as well. Good I didn't feel like fighting with him after we had been making progress.

"Well I don't think that is any of your problem."

"It is when our crew goes and there's nobody to take care of it. What about the families who have been supporting you and your men without families!?"

I wanted to say everything on my mind, but instead I kept my cool.

"Well if this is so much of an issue then find another person to take over the gang. Because I will not be getting married nor popping out kids." I said with a smile. I put my napkin that was on my lap onto the table and rose from my seat.

"You sit back down. Do you not understand when you went on your little honeymoon we had no one here to take charge. Ricky was barely holding on, and almost crashed the crew three times when you were gone. You need to think of settling down or at least becoming pregnant!"

I didn't say anything and looked at my mom, then to the rest of the table, and nobody was going to interject this, but that's when Scar stood up and did her iconic thing when things get tense and shot her gun in the ceiling. Everyone jumped at that action and left to the door, but before grabbing the door looked at me and said are you coming. With that I walked with her and toward the car. Scar took me to an ice cream parlor, and then to a beach that was three hours away. By that time the ice cream would have melted so we ate in the car with pure silence.

"You have a child? I think that would mean hell would freeze over." Scar said to me.

"Me getting married sounds like that too."

Scar laughed while parking the car next to the sandy shoreline and said, "Hey we almost got married."

"Exactly almost."

We walked to where the water was flowing in and just stood there. I liked this when I was a little kid, but soon stopped coming here when I realized I had to take over the mafia since my brother was hell bent on love.

"What if you do surrogate?"

"Please don't tell me you are siding with them as well?"

"I'm not, but I think it's kind of funny if there was a minie Nat running the halls." She said while laughing at each word.

I liked her laugh. It sounded comforting.

"I'll do surrogacy when you and me get married. How about that?"

But as I finished my sentence I didn't hear Scar laughing anymore, so I turned towards her, and she kissed me. She didn't move back or even release some pressure she had on my lips, but soon I kind of gave in. I liked her lips, her scent, her eyes. It all felt right, but I had to pull back before something serious started.

"Don't joke about that kind of stuff if you don't plan to own up to it." Scar said in a whisper with her forehead still attached to mine.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to my body, she gasped at first, but then started to kiss me again. I did the same. We didn't stop for a while. She bit my lips and sucked my tongue. Me gripping her waist hard, and pulling her hair. It was magical. I don't think when ever I kissed Aoife like this I felt sparks this huge.

I pulled her jacket off her body and soon she took off my blouse, and we started to grind on each other, as if something would pull us away from each other. Soon I took her pants off and soon my biker shorts were off as well. I guess we were going to have sex on the beach.

I woke up to an ringing tone next to my ear. Soon as I opened my eyes I saw that it was my phone ringing. I dusted off the sand that flew onto my phone and answered it.

"Yes?"

"Thank goodness! Where in the hell are you Boss?!"

"Milo I'm okay, I'm fine, what's going on?"

"Well nothing, but when you didn't come home last night we all became worried. Where are you at? Do you need a ride back to the estates?" I looked down at Scar knowing that she was awake, and said to Milo no, and hung the phone up.

"Did you poison my wine?" I asked her.

"No."

I knew she would never poison my wine, but my emotions are in a playful mood.

"I think you did...And I'm going to find out!"

I jumped on top of Aoife and started to tickle her and kiss her. I finally stopped and looked at her.

"I didn't mean for this to happen." Scar said.

"I know......But I did." and kissed her again but his time very slowly. Ugh! I need to stop being fucking indecisive.