CH XIV

I ran as fast as I could. It was turning from evening to night, where I couldn't see where I was going. I started to just continue my path straight until I saw something until I saw flashlights and men coming from my line of direction. Now making a right turn and running like my life depended on it.

I heard some of the men yell that they see me running and started heading in my direction and some started to shoot toward me, and unfortunately I was shot in the shoulder first, and with my speed slowing down I was shot in the leg. But I kept going.

Half running and half walking I made myself towards a cliff, and heard the men trying to catch up to me with this in mind I jumped off the more than obvious twenty foot cliff. As soon as my body hit the waters the waves started taking me itself, until I regained my ability to swim myself. There was an edge I could have latched onto, but I decided not to and try to swim more where there is population.

It took about ten minutes of me swimming to find that I made myself to a beach. I walked onto shore and took my jacket off and wrapped it on my shoulder and taking my shirt off to wrap my leg. There were a lot of people here looking at me, but I continued my path while others were calling the cops and trying to ask me if I was okay. I just need to make sure I don't get captured. That will make me okay.

I hailed a cab and the driver wanted to take me to the hospital, but I refused saying I needed the airport to find my mom and dad. Once at the airport I went into the bathroom and saw a woman there and made up a lie on the spot.

"Please ma'am can you help me?"

"What happened?"

"My abusive ex has been following me and threatening me, and now it's become so much that he shot me twice, please you have to help me. Do you have any spare clothes and tickets you can get for me?"

"I don't have another ticket, but I could get another one, does it matter or do you have family anywhere?"

"Russia. Moscow, Russia. Please!"

"Here, this is my suitcase. Find what you can and put something on."

And when she left I did just as she asked. Found some shorts and a sweater to put on, and luckily we were the same size for the shoe department. After I put everything on the door was knocked on and I went to the door and slowly answered it not knowing who could be on the other side. And when I saw The lady I opened it wider.

"Fortunately I got a ticket, but I'm leaving now."

So I rushed out of the restroom saying thank you while running and made it to the gate, looking around my surroundings. Yet when I looked at everything I saw a maple flag that is known for Canada. I was in Canada this entire time. I stepped up in the line, and got onto the plane. I sat down when someone sat beside me, and I asked to use their phone since mine was lost at the beach.

I texted Milo and what was happening and told him not to text back since this was burner, but really wasn't. I gave the phone back to the lady and said thank you, and when the flight attendant came around and asked if we needed anything, I asked for aspirin, ginger ale, pillow and blanket and more ginger ale. When she came back with my order I slowly started to relax and just wait for the plane to land.

The pilot came online and said his intro that every pilot does and we went over the safety on the screen in front of us, after that I slipped a little in my seat and adjusted my pillow and fell asleep.

Even though it was nice here, and Aoife did let me do whatever I wanted I couldn't stay in her grasp forever, but while I'm thinking about it, the tree. The tree had something blinking blue. So maybe she was watching me. Maybe she had the people who lived beyond the forest in the restaurants, clubs, grocery stores, and even clothes stores were paid to act like regular people, or maybe not, and that Aoife knew I would make a run that quickly. Yet all I know is that I feel tired. Jumping off a twenty and more foot cliff didn't help it either. At least I got some salt water on my wounds to help try to clean them, but I hope these meds and underneath can help me not lose blood.

When I had about four more hours until landing I moved my way to the bathroom, but first asked for more meds and ginger ale, and if they had any gauze. Once I had my supplies I took off the warm sweater and shorts and looked at my wounds as expected they looked bad. I took the meds and waited a few minutes before sticking the jacket in my mouth and counting to three before I stuck my finger in my shoulder to try and get the bullet out. After much blood loss and two tries the bullet finally came out. With this in mind I don't go for the leg since I already felt like passing out.

I cleaned up the crime scene and left back to my seat and relaxed that at least one of the bullets was out.

I was shaken by the flight attendant to wake up since we were in Russia, and I dashed out of the plane then airport, but before I could go anywhere I saw my gang standing outside trying to not look suspicious, but obviously couldn't. I walked outside and standed there until someone noticed me, and that was when Johnny Boy turned around and did a double take on me and screamed boss. At this point everyone turned towards me and came running and seeing the sweater with a dark stain rushed me back home without question.

We all sat in the car no one saying anything and I was fine with it. I'm just glad to be back home.