CH IV

It's been some months since Uprooted Clover and the entire population left Cork. I still check up on the city to see what Tsuki was up to, but every time I looked over there nothing would be happening. The streets were dead, not even a bird was flying. After leaving the city I called Ry to see if he needed help, but of course he didn't.

"Listen me and Fredrick are ok. We don't need you to help us. Remember we are trying to stay out of mafia business." and with that proceed to hang up the phone.

We were now in Dublin since it's a more looked at city in Ireland also that the military is stationed here if anything gets out of control. Just got to make sure that the military doesn't come after my group thinking we are up to no good.

Phelim and I have been talking and since we both left the passage of killing, selling drugs, and trafficking and are now a good helping community kind of mafia we decided to not get anymore involved with Tsuki. If that ignorant bitch wants to use Cork for whatever we both decided to let him. Plus the community has well adapted to the city life of Dublin and is back to their daily lives, even those who lost some friends and family members.

Currently me and my group are back in Russia to handle some business concerning the welfare of the children. If you can't provide for a child please just use protection it doesn't take more than a second. As I was furiously typing on my laptop Ricky came in and dropped a package on my desk causing everything to plop in the air. I looked at the package and dismissed Ricky with my pen. After he left I opened it to see bricks, and a lot of them, but also in the package was a letter. First I ran testing to make sure there was no bomb inside or poison which all the test came back as clean, and there were no return address on the package. I proceed to open the letter and it reads.

I'll be back in Russia this upcoming Saturday, please if you see me ignore me, and if you don't thank you. Also ignore the bricks. I only wanted you to read this letter and make sure that it needed to seem like it was coming from an important person.

With this letter I walk to my fireplace and light it as well as take out a cigarette and light it. ONce the flames are high enough I throw the letter inside and watch it turn black and soon into dust. Even with this letter of recommendation of seeing her, I would be stuck inside of my house for the time being, because I said the welfare of the children here are in the need of help. I don't have time to attempt to rekindle a love story that will never happen. Give me about twenty minutes and my father is calling me.

"Hey Tash how are you?" I really haven't spoken to my parents since that day, only for permission to do this or that or both, but not to be cordial.

"Fine what do you need?"

"Me and your mother are welcoming Ry and Fredrick back home after they have been touring the world, and we would love to have you there."

"I'm busy" and hung up my phone and put it on mute. I walk to my office doors and call both Ricky and Milo.

"If anyone calls me tell them I'm busy, if anyone needs me tell them I'm out and don't know when I'll be back, and if someone comes raging into this house demanding for me to shoot them, but not kill. Understand?"

They looked at me with confusion, but nodded their heads still, and left.

I don't have any kind of time nor patience at the moment, and what is said needs to be done.

3 Days passes

I've been in my office for 3 days now and haven't left, and since my office is connected to my bathroom which is connected to my room, I really don't have to leave. But sooner than later I am going to start to get hungry, which on cue my stomach started to growl. I stand up from my leather seat and walk to my office door to head to the kitchen. As I get to the top of the stairway I see Ricky talking to someone in whisper, but a harsh tone. I stand above trying to listen as well as see who he is talking to until they push pass Ricky and there is Ry. What is he doing here?

I still stand still in the dark not wanting to expose my existence to them, but obviously Ry is on a mission, but what is on my mind is how did Ry find out where I live now. I've moved from the old house and sold it , and moved to the more countryside of Russia for peace. I of course didn't tell my parents, Ry is too busy to talk to me, and that leaves no one else that knows where I liv-..... Scar.

I proceed back to my room and lock it not wanting anyone to come in, but I also rush to my room and lock the door. I stand in the mirror looking at myself wondering how she knows where I lived. Then there was a pounding on my office doors. And could hear all of the yelling from the bathroom.

"Ry she is not here!"

"Like yell she isn't!"

"Ry what are you doing here?!" Milo asked, making his existence known.

"I'm here, because I want no need to talk to my sister. So can you both be a doll and open the damn door!"

"We don't have access to her office"

"What king od right hand man don't have access to their boss office"

"We don't" Milo responded

Then there was more yelling until there was a gunshot, and I lifted my head up. I mean I did tell them if anyone should come into my house demanding me to shoot them. After a good fifteen minutes Ricky calls me and informs me that Ry wasn't shot with a bullet, but a tranquilizer and was sent back to my parents home. I then exited my room and headed for the kitchen in the first place. After taking out my ingredient I produced to make omurice, since I don't want a full lavish meal.

"We made sure he got back safely," Ricky and Milo said behind me.

"Okay, but Ricky, why were you and him talking downstairs the way you were?"

"He wanted to take you to your parents house, and I continuously told him you weren't here and he got enough of me and came inside to look for you."

"Oh ok, would you like some omurice?" both men shook their heads and left. After my dinner was made I went back to my office, locked the door, and sat on my couch bed and watched tv eating dinner, because even though today was boring as well as loud at the same time, a person gets tired as well.