CH XIII

I was outside sitting on the porch when I heard the back door slide open. I looked over to see Aoife coming through with something steaming from her cup. And sat down next to me, yet not too close for me.

"I made a new batch of tea. This time it has honey and raspberries inside."

"I don't really like raspberries that much."

"Oh. Well that's fine I can just pour the new batch in a pitcher and you can make you some other kind of tea."

We sat there for a good amount of time, until we both heard a phone ring. Aoife stands up and goes to check on it while I head back inside too. Yet I catch a glimpse of Aoife writing on her phone. Trying to see what she wrote I quietly approached the kitchen and poured the tea out myself and was making my own, while she was behind the tea cabinet. As soon as I got there and searched for my favorite tea, I turned around and walked away seeing that it was a message like I presumed, but it had said, 'You know what happens if you become captured right. Then do your job.'

At that I couldn't wait another minute and hit her in the head with the steaming hot tea I had just poured, and while she was screaming at the temperature, I ran. I ran faster than I ever did. I ran where there weren't any population to find out where I was. And at one point I could hear a beeping sound, but not to loud to be detected, but I could hear it.

I looked up in the trees and saw a blue light blinking, and ran. I didn't stop. I might be followed, but they won't be able to catch me and keep me. I want home back.

SCAR POV

Ry, Fredrick, and I was had just left Sweden and now we were in Canada. We went to hard countries first instead of the most oblivious countries, just to get the hard things out. We landed in Vancouver and setted up base.

I was on my computer looking through all of the security cameras from establishments, streets, and forest since some national parks do have surveillance.

I was looking through the streets camera, when Fredrick came running to me with his own laptop and faced it to me to look at, and when I finally looked at the video it was Nat on a cliff. It looked like she was about to jump, and then she did.

"Damn! Where is this video being taken?"

"It says she is here in Vancouver, but with that we just saw she could be anywhere along the border. Is used to be a swimmer, and can swim fast and could be back in Russia by the time we go looking for her."

"Well the only way we'll know is if we go to that cliff. Where the hell is Ry?"

"He went to the parking garage, said he forgot something."

So while we wait for Ry both of us began to pack our stuff once again, which isn't a problem since there wasn't much, and as I was zipping my bag Ry came in with a duffle bag which carried our weapons.

"We just saw a video that Nat was here in Vancouver and jumped of a cliff, we need to head out now."

"Got it" and Left back out the door with duffle bag and me and Fredrick left in the same minute and was on the road again.

"Do we actually know where she could be along the coast?" Questioned Ry

"Not really, Nat used to be a swimmer, so she can take the currents and would have made it to another province here in Canada and got onto a plane back to Russia." Fredrick answered

Ry nodded his head and just kept driving until we said to pull over to a near beach that was pass the cliff, and as soon as we get there there were police officers there, yet we still got out.

"What happened?" I asked to a police officer

"We are looking for a woman she came out of the ocean with multiple bullet wounds in her shoulder and legs. Witness says she is around six foot, black hair, but it seems as if she dyed it black and not natural, green eyes they believe, and she had a tattoo on her rib cage." Officer said, but left to aid a officer

"Well that all sounds like her, but a tattoo? Ry do you know this?"

"No. As far as I'm concerned she didn't like tattoos."

"Oh and if you find her this is the tattoo on her that was in Korean, one of the tourists is Hanguk-in himself and it said, 'sometimes love just doesn't work out especially with the love of your life' here is what the tattoo would look like." He showed what would look like the tattoo, and at this point we knew it was our girl, and got back into our car.

"Head back home or what?" Ry asked to me, until I received a call from Milo, so I put it on speaker.

"Yeah Milo?"

"Why didn't you guys say something!"

"What do you mean and why is there yelling in the background!"

"This isn't yelling, Nat just said her bed better be made by the time her plane lands. She didn't text on her regular phone, but on somebody else, so I thought one of you guys gave her a burner?"

"No, yeah we are heading home. See you there." I ended the call

"Home it is, and to imagine we traveled to twenty one countries to find this girl for her to escape herself after two years." and started to drive to the airport.