CH XXI

I was outside the new construction estate, and no joke it turned into a mansion.

The gate security was now being installed while there were multiple trucks and cars behind me. Some trucks had furniture and some trucks had weapons, but you couldn't tell since all the trucks looked the same. Also in the cars were my men and their belongings.

Once the man finally finished putting in the security he nodded his head and left. I entered the password in and soon the gates opened and Johnny Boy came to the gates booth and began enforcing the security of the property.

The first place I went to was the cellar. I liked how the four by four was and then there were the stairs that descended down. I walked through the underground cellar and saw that there were chains in each cell, to hold the captured, or tortured. Whichever comes first. Then towards the end there was a sitting area for the men to sit and watch out for the captured people. It wasn't to big, but it was there.

After Johnny Boy gets done with enhancing the security I'm going to need him down here to set up some security down here, so if there is an attempted attack to rescue their man, we will get her first.

I left the cellar and walked behind the house to see the training area. I got to admit, I like having this here so that my men can workout and stay in shape. Gun cage was already outside with Milo and Ricky in charge of putting the weapons in their correct spot. Then there were knives and axes.

There was a little cement patio beside the house, which may be good for the men with families for them to have a BBQ.

After inspecting the backyard I head inside to find the living to have all of the furniture and the kitchen almost done. The two half restrooms on the first floor were cleaned and decorated. I turned to the security room that is right beside the front door, and already saw Johnny Boy in there, yet with his new boyfriend.

"Listen, I understand that you both love each other, but you lover fuck with my gang or try to sabotage me and take Johnny Boy, we both already came up with a conclusion that Johnny Boy will put a bullet in you first." I looked at Johnny Boy next and said, "Also it's your job to make sure he doesn't fuck up. Because If I see it first I will kill him." I walk away from the room, but not before saying loudly, "And make sure you go to the cellar and work on the security in there."

The second, well third floor if you count the basement as a floor was my men's floor, and more rooms just in case some things do change. I saw children running everywhere and one actually hit me on the thigh, and their mom saw.

"Miss. Vladimir! I'm so sorry I told them to stop playing and sit down, but they didn't listen." She said in a hurry, and I noticed her to be Jackson's wife. He was the man in charge of making sure the onsite was protect if we came gun blazing. I looked at the wife and the kid who now stopped running and looked scared of me. So I bend down and look right into the kids eyes.

"Do you know what happen to kids who don't listen to their parents?"

He shook his head as a no.

"Do you want me to tell you?"

"He again shook his head as a no.

"Well I'm going to anyway, because that one child who didn't listen ended up in a play house."

"A playhouse?" Jackson asked now being near me

"Yes, a playhouse. It had mirrors everywhere and you could turn colors, you could be skinny or fat, heck you could even be short or tall." I said laughing now, making the boy smile, but I wasn't done, "But because there were so many mirrors that was fun the child never came out. There was food, no night light, and no mommy and daddy. The kid was all alone and scared, and couldn't do anything but die there since you can't live off no water or food. But hey that's what happens when kids don't listen to their parents." I stood to my height and the kid ran to his mom and hugged her and kept saying over and over again he was sorry. I'm not that ruthless to make a kid pees himself over me.

Jackson looked at me and nodded his head and left with his wife and child.

I walked now to mine, Ricky, Milo, bedroom and the office floor along with armor.

I headed to the armor and saw that this was the first armor to be completely locked and loaded. I liked it. Everything seemed to be going into place, and I left, but bumped in Ry when I was about to leave.

"Hey I've been looking for you." He said smiling.

"Well I've been making sure everything is in place, and up and working. What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you Me and Freddy decided not to live here, but where the other men's are living around."

"Oh that's okay. I already know how Fred feels about me, so that seems to be the best arrangements."

"Yeah, but don't worry just like you both were cool once upon a time you guys can be cool again. But I got to go, I need to help move. But I will see you for dinner?"

"You cooking?" Smiling to him

"Hell no, you are chef!" He said while running down the stairs.

I smiled while shaking my head and walked to the multi-joined office room. Ricky decided ever since the kidnapping that we all need to work together and make sure that we know what the others know in that very second. Weird, but okay. So in the middle of the room to the window was my desk and to the left side was Ricky and Right side Milo. The only thing in the room were our laptops and my book case with its books already situated.

I sat in my chair and pushed my head down. I was about to take a little nap, until my door was knocked on. I opened my eyes to see Scar holding a box in her hands. I lifted my head and looked at her, then the box and nodded my head to the left side for her to put it.

When Scar put the box down she came to me, and sat down on the desk since there were no other chairs in the room.

"I thought you went M.I.A?"

"I did, but decided to come back."

"Not to fall in love with me right?"

"Just let me be here. I mean I got nowhere else to go. I like the snow, and Russia really does have some good food." She said smiling.

I grabbed Scar's hand and squeezed it, and looked her in the eyes.

"As long as you don't try anything, I honestly think we can be the best of mutual friends there is. But as far as being part of my gang....that's a hard no."

Scar laughed loudly and almost fell over the desk, and I laughed too.

"Oh believe me when I say keep you nasty fucking gang. I'm solo anyway. No one to tell me how to kill or when."

We both looked at each other and Scar sighs and leaves.

After she left the room Ricky and Milo came in and gave me a knowing look.

"I will kill you if you say anything involving who just walked out."

With that they leave once again and get back to moving.

Life After The Contractजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें