CH XXVII

I stood on guard looking to spot anything outside since everyone stopped shooting. I turned around to look at Ricky and he to was looking to find something, anything. I tapped his shoulder and pointed to the cigarette ash tray. He didn't get what I meant and so I reached for the tray with my leg and finally put it in my hand just to slide it to the front door, and as soon as it hit an inch of the door it was shot in pieces.

"Damn.....What else boss?"

I was thinking, but it was becoming the point where I didn't have any type of plan. I crawled back upstairs to where the little boy was, and was in relief when I saw that his mother was still alive, pale, but alive.

I crawled to the window on that hall and looked outside and saw that my men were all guarded by metal tables, and other furniture they could find. I didn't want to stick my head farther out that it was since the last time I was almost killed. I crawled back to the staircase and crawled upwards. I saw Scar with her back to the wall, and when she saw me she shook her head as a no.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"They fucking have this entire hallway. They probably can see you if you climb up one more stair, so don't. Do you know who these motherfuckers could be?"

"No, and I tried to throw an ashtray to the front door, and it didn't even pass before shot to pieces."

Scar curse and I tried to look out the window she was beside, but yet I still couldn't get a visual.

"Boss?"

Ricky tapped my shoulder, "What?"

"Someone is at the front door, yet they are not coming in."

I looked at Ricky scared like, what the hell is wrong with these people. I'm not even one of those bad mafia, I'm the good one who protects the country yet still do illegal things. I made my way to the bottom staircase, luckily the staircase wasn't built right next to the door.

"Second Chance resident, how can I assist you today?" I said in a frilly tone.

"Hi, are you the boss that I am speaking to?" A man, but who....

"Yes, and can I ask who you are, and why you are shooting up my estate with my men and their families along here?"

"Oh I'm sorry we don't kill children, so we made sure no child was endangered. But for the reason of shooting up your house, was because I hear from the great winds that you have one of my men, well woman in your hostage, and we came to collect her."

"I'm sorry dude, but I haven't stolen anyone nor anything."

"Well correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a Scarlet here?"

I didn't say anything. I was speechless, what the hell did Scar do.

"If you and your men stand down maybe we can talk, but I promise I didn't take anyone nor keep anyone hostage."

I didn't hear a response for a while and thought maybe he didn't like the idea, until he did.

"Fine I will tell me men to stand down and you can do the same correct?"

"Yes."

The guy whistled and that's when i heard rustling everywhere in the tree lines. I went to the front door and saw that the man was still there, I opened the door wider for him to come in and closed the door. I nodded Ricky to tell the men to stand down.

"I'll call her. Scar! Scar get down here! No one is trying to shot us anymore!"

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and Scar first went to the door and opened it.

"Where are those motherfuckers. Who were they?"

"We were your family."

Scar froze, and at that moment I didn't think Scar could be scared of something, but now I know. She slowly turned around and her eyes widen when she saw the man. Then she looked at me, with sad eyes.

"Why have you been in Russia? I thought you hated the snow, and the people?"

"James we have to talk, but was that your men shooting at us?"

"Well not particularly you, but I was trying to set a message to not take things that don't belong to other people." James said that while side glancing me.

"James outside now."

They both left the house and close the front door. Ricky came behind me and was just as confused as I was.