CH VIII

Ever since that day in the basement I've kept everything normal and calm. No matter what my family and Scar had to say, I needed to play this game safely if I wanted to get Aoife.

I contacted Phelim and told him about the new discovery, yet I already knew there was something going on. He told me even though it's been months that the Uprooted Clover has been calm and nothing major has happened, they still want Aoife dead for her crime.

"I know that you don't want to be more involved than you have to be, but since she is that close to you and we are still in Ireland please I'm begging you to end this and end it all." Phelim pleaded and with that I hung the phone up and texted for Ricky and Milo to come to my office, but to still be secretly when talking.

"Hey boss, what did you need?" Milo asked sitting down in my chair

"Nothing really, I just need you guys to be on high alert for me. There have been people coming in and out of Russia starting issues, more like what happened in Cork." Saying this will make Aoife mad probably or frustrated. Either one will confirm that there is a "UNKNOWN" device in my office and may be in my bedroom.

They both looked at me with seriousness in their eyes and nodded their heads.

"Well we will deal with this, why don't you go hang out with Aoifeeee." empathizing the "e" in her name.

"Maybe I will."

And with that I was leaving the entire estate and heading towards the hotel, I've made it clear to not talk wherever I am to ensure that Aoife or the informant wasn't listening on me, that was until I received a call from Scar that made me decline and decline and decline, until the fourth time she called and I had to answer her.

"What in the hell do you want calling me four times?"

"I'm behind you, pull over." and hung up the phone, yet there were no cars behind me I pulled over into the grass. I waited a good twenty minutes before Scar came in her busted car, and she as well parked in the grass.

I waited for her to say something to me, since as I said I don't know who may or may not be listening.

"You need to listen to me without interrupting and I mean it." She said walking towards me.

"We all know that Aoife is the boss of the group that was in Ireland, whether you believe or not and I just wanted to tell you that when we go after her that if you are in the way I will not hesitate to shot you to get to her, so get your priorities up first before you get yourself killed." And as she walked away I looked out my gun swiftly and shot Scar in her lower back making sure I didn't hit anything important.

With that and her grunting I left the scene and sooner rather than later Aoife called me.

"Hey darling, how are you?" Sounding way too excited, so my suspicion is clear not only is there a listening device in the car, but as well as a camera too.

"Hey I was just on my way to come see you, I had to stop due to a flat tire, but I will make it before seven pm, do you want something to eat?" playing into the game.

"No just come to the hotel I will order us something from the hotel menu, so that you can get her faster."

"No problem, see you then."

With me hanging up I told my car to text Johnny boy.

"What would you like me to tell him?"

"You can go home for the day. I may be out later than expected."

"Okay sent. Anyone else you want to text?"

"No"

"Okay."

As I'm driving I remembered that Tsuki was the right hand man, maybe if adding him to the mess I could really get Aoife distracted. With this in mind I set up my plan for when I get to the hotel. Hopefully by the time I get done with this plan I can take her down without making a scar go down in Moscow.

I knocked on the hotel door and waited for a few minutes until it was opened by the hotel employee and he nodded at me and left. Now I need to keep my guard up.

"Hey, how are you doing? I just got down from placing the meal out. I hope you like lasagne!"

But as she takes off the metal lid I see no heat arise from the plate meaning that either it was already opened or it's been sitting here for a while. Either way it could have been tampered with,

"Oh I should have called you early about dinner, I have a dinner meeting with some of my subordinates to help find out why in the hell are there japanese and chinese men here causing a wreck. It seems as if Cork is happening all over again. Maybe it's that damn Shawn, well his new name is Tsuki now. I really hope I don't have to go killing my first arranged marriage partner." I say looking tired and stressed but not really

"Oh so you know who the boss is?" Seeming skeptical

"No only that Tsuki is the right hand man, but if I'm being honest with you I think he is the mastermind, because we we last saw each other he said the word "leap" and since then I've been getting threatening mail, the children in poverty increased, and even people are leaving Moscow." I said the last part in a whisper leaning into her.

In the corner of my eyes I saw her sitting in her seat looking down not knowing what to do, so I sat back up relieving my tension from my back and looked at her.

"So I guess this was the only few minutes I had for you, but I promise I will come see you sooner rather than later, okay?" I said smiling.

I get up to leave, but stop to kiss Aoife on her cheek before leaving and as I'm leaving the employee that was leaving the room was walking back up the hallway as I was getting into the elevator I drove to my house where I parked my car in the garage and took the other passageway to the basement and saw Johnny Boy next to objects that I didn't recognize.

"Good, you still remember our code talks."

"How could I ever forget them."

We started to separate the objects and look carefully into which can do which it was like dissecting into an animal's eye or heart or something. With one piece gone there was something there to replace it. They all had a, b, c, d, and e backup if the object were to ever be compromised or anything.

When we got to the third hour of dissecting these objects Milo sent me a text saying it was important. With this I gave Johnny Boy a sign to continue without me, and left the room to got to my office where both of them were sitting.

"What's important?"

"Well Tsuki is dead." and threw me a file that showed many Japanese and Chinese men dead with Tsuki being in the middle of them, seeming as if it was a message. I looked up at the two men. They knew exactly what to say.

"Show I guess us Russian are not a force to be wrecked with!" laughing loudly while Milo got up and said, "At least we don't need to worry about our people leaving Moscow anymore, someone dealt with them theirself." Smiling towards my window which seemed weird, but understood that there was a reason for staring there.

"All right you guys then there was no meaning of going to that dinner anymore, go get some rest, because I sure need it right now." and with this at an end everyone leaves the room and I head to my bedroom to take a shower and head to bed. I turned the light off, but was still not asleep yet I stared everywhere in the room until my eye caught something on my mirror. It was very subtle. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire military branch couldn't detect this but,

This damn bitch replaced my entire fucking mirror as a camera, not just any camera but an "UNKOWN" device camera. I looked to the ceiling and said out loud to make sure she heard, because I'm that petty, "That damn bitch!"