CH XXVI

Scar and I put back on our clothes trying not to take the sand with us. Once in the car Scar started it and drove in the direction of the estate. We really didn't say anything to each other throughout the drive, and it kind of was making me nervous due to how our relationship played out. I looked down at my hands, until scar asked me a questions.

"What? I didn't hear you?" I said looking at her.

"I asked is it my name. On your ear." I was surprised how did she know it was her name. I got the tattoo after five months she had left me. I didn't know what to do with myself so I got one of those tattoo design where the name is all connected into one thing. I made sure to tell the artist that if someone saw it then they shouldn't be able to know what it is, but I guess since we were on each other last night then she could have seen.

"Yeah...."

"When did you get it?"

"Five months after you leaving."

Yet when i said that she flinched as if I hit her where it hurted, but I didn't.

"I'm sorry..." Scar said to me while keeping her eyes on the road.

"You can make up for it......I expect a hug tub of Dr. Teal in my bathtub when we get home." I said while smiling and Scar now driving faster. I hope I don't soon regret this decision.

Soon as Scar parked the car she dove right into the house leaving me in the car. Ricky came to the door and waited for me to get out. When I did Ricky didn't say anything but nodded his head to the front door. I walked with him and then to our office, where Milo, Ry, and Fred were waiting.

"What's going in?"

"You tell us. You left the restaurant and then never came home. We thought that psycho bitch took you again." Ry said out loud.

"If she did Ricky would have known where I was."

"Wait, what? How?"

"When I escaped Ricky made sure Doc put a chipper in me, I may have been boozed up on alcohol and morphine, but I wasn't that knocked up."

"What the fuck Ricky you could have told us you shit head." Fred announce while Milo on the tow

"Now if you all don't mind I'm going to take a bath."

"With Scar?" Ry asked in a flirtations tone, and that's when all of them started to 'ohh' and 'uhhh' to me, but I ignored them and left to my bathroom. When I opened the door the room immediately had steam coming out letting me know that the water was out. But when I went in further I saw that Scar was in the tub I gave her a smirked and leaned on the tub.

"I didn't say I wanted to share."

"Its just its so big and sometimes a person get lonely." While taking her leg out the water and putting it on my shoulder. I laughed at that and soon got into the water.

With both of relaxing in the hot water neither of us heard the loud boom, until the second time it happened and Ricky came running in the bathroom.

"Fuck Boss don't you hear us being attacked!?"

Ricky ran out the room with me throwing a rib on and collecting my gun. Scar did the same and we both left the bathroom. I walked tot he end of the hall to look outside and saw that a few of my men started to fire out into the woods when I tired to see what could be back there a bullet flew at me almost hitting my head. I got down and started crawling to the stairway where Scar and Ricky were.

"There is someone in the woods, I didn't see much."

"So they're in all directions then. Damnit! Boss do you know who could be doing this shit. I mean we just moved in."

I almost laughed at the last part, but couldn't when I saw a sniper red dot on Scar and pushed her beside me before the bullet could hit her.

"Thanks."

I got back to my knees and started to crawl to the top floor armony and pull out any guns I could carry and a whole lot of magnets. I got back on my knees and crawled to the stairway giving Scar a sniper gun and her now heading to the window that almost killed us both while me and Ricky headed to the third floor. Ricky shook his head and when I looked to his direction I saw that kid that I meet on the first day. I hurry in front of Ricky and signal my hand down for his to get on his stomach. I crawl all the way to his room where I found his mom bleeding on the floor. I covered the kids eyes and put him under the sink cabinet.

"Listen to me kid don't you dare leave this spot until i come back or your dad, do you hear me?" I whispered to him.

"Yes ma'am."

I was about to leave the room until I go to the mom and tied her wound.

"You have a kid, don't leave him so early and put pressure on it."

I left her and went back to Ricky luckily the third floor didn't have enemies and now to the main floor. The front door was busted through and so was the backyard. I went to cross the front door until I was shot on the arm.

"Shit!"

Ricky pulled me back, luckily the bullet didn't enter me, just scraped.

"Who are these motherfuckers?"

"I don't know but this shit is honestly getting on my nerves as well."

Before me and Ricky could come up with a plan Fred came from the side of the armony of this floor and me and Ricky had to tell him to stop.

Fred stopped and pointed to the front door, and we nodded.

Fred went back into the armony and stayed there. I looked at the front door and saw no one outside. Well disadvantage Milo. We live in the damn forest.