CH XXIX

Epilogue

1 Year Later

"Ugh I can't believe I'm getting married..."

"Oh shut up dumbass, at least you don't have a Scar breathing up your ass when you want to get married, Fred wasn't bothered with it."

"Yeah you're right, beside how is Scar, you know with everything happening."

"You know you can say baby right? She is pregnant."

"Well I know she is pregnant, but how is she doing?"

"She doing well I mean beside she can't sleep or digest anything for the moment, she is fine."

Me and Ry both started to laugh. After a year had passed Ry proposed to Fred and they both decided to get married then and there, well not then and there, but three months out. While me and Scar went to a surrogacy clinic. Scar was currently two months pregnant so still in her first trimester, and soon she will be turning into a ball of sunshine.

I told my gang and family that there will be an heir, but not by me, but by marriage. I really can't do pregnancies. Not only are they weird and crazy and other things I just literally can't. I awoke from my trance I was in and saw that Ry was drowning the champagne bottle, I quickly went over and took the bottle, and soon Milo came into the room telling us it was time. I can't believe this bitch is getting married before me, well it's kind of my fault i could have been married to scar in that armony if we both wanted to.

I walked to the altar to stand as my brother best-man/woman/sister, and saw our friends, families, and crew waiting for the two to walk down together. I looked straight and saw Scar with her hand on her little non-existent bulge and she then turned to me smiling. The music began, they walked to the altar, read vows, exchanged rings, and boom kissed and we were all done. I was honestly here just to make sure that Ry didn't run away. We don't need a Julia Roberts in Florida, which is where we are currently at. Miami, Florida seemed okay for a honeymoon, but I guess they decided it was romantic for a ceremony. I waited by the entrance for Scar and soon she came to me and smiled and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Did you see how beautiful Fredrick looked?"

"No I was looking at something else beautiful..."

"Really Nat? Really?"

"What you were taking the spotlight off of Fred not me." I laughed walking to our table and sitting Scar down first.

"Listen I'm not dancing nor am I getting up to make a toast so you can try me all you want I will postpone the wedding of your dreams for another five years." As I said that Scar harshly gulped her water and looked at the table, there it goes the sweet blackmail.

"Everyone was partying and me and Scar was in the corner just talking, we both made it clear that our reception wasn't going to be this loud of a party.

"Want to go for a walk?" Scar asked me, and soon I grabbed another champagne glass and we started to walk in the area of the reception.

"So are we heading back today or what?" Scar asked with a yawn.

"We can now if you are tired, I told the pilot to stay on the plane just in case we decided to leave early."

"Well can we go? I'm beginning to get tired." yet again with another yawn.

I call Milo and soon he was at our location with the car.

"Would you like for all of us to head back, Boss?"

No you guys can stay longer, but if not, me and Scar are leaving now."

As I said that a few of my men decided to leave and some stayed behind for the party. We were on our way to the airstrip and I kissed scar head. Yeah I can get used to this feeling everyday, especially now that there is a baby on the way.