CH IX

I woke up to my silent yet loud monitor that was located in my nightstand. I sit up and pull out the monitor and see what was going on. And yet to my surprise I saw Ry and Fred breaking into my house and Ricky and Milo was just watching them trying to succeed. Key word. Trying.

I hopped out of bed with my slippers on and walked down the stairs to see Ricky and Milo in their same spot making bets on who would set of the estates alarm first. Ricky said Ry just because he was trying to be protective over Fred, but Milo said Fred because he wasn't trained to know this kind of stuff. When they came to a hard disagreement they increased the bet to one thousand dollars, and was about to shake on it until Ry of course was trying to be protective trigger the estates alarm, luckily I turned them off for now since I was aware of the situation walking past Ricky and Milo in their hiding spot scaring them.

"I guess since Ry won, Milo pay up buttercup." I said winking at the boys and continuing my walk to the kitchen where they were trying to come in from.

"What do I owe this pleasure to?" Leaning against the counter.

"Nothing much just trying not to-" And that's when Ry became scared since he didn't realize the situation he was in.

"Sis...hey, how are you?"

"Good. Now explain to me why you broke into my home waking me up?"

"We really need your help, please Nat. I've been trying to get you to see my side of everything, but you right I did leave the mafia for love and I never regretted it once. But for you to explode like that and shoot me and mom made me see a whole different entire picture than before. So Nat can me and Fred please stay here under your protection. I'm begging you." He exaggerated on his knees.

"Fine, but like in the old house there is no maid nor chief. If you want things done you have to do them yourself. Also what I do is my business, don't try to interfere with my matters unless you and your boyfriend want to end up back on the streets of Moscow." I said before leaving, but before going up the stairs I saw Ricky and Milo standing at post looking at me, while I said, "Don't forget Ricky thousand, because in the morning I will ask." Then going up the stairs leaving Ricky to make those childish "oohhh" sounds to Milo. Ugh I've had a bad night and now I'm having a bad day.

How in the world was I going to plot my plan when both of those lovebirds are in my house. So not only could Aoife hear what was going on between me and my men now she will be able to hear those two and I can't tell them or my plan will be exploited. I need to regroup now. Or I can just send them somewhere where nobody knows about. Ugh!

I was around eight o'clock in the morning when the two came in yapping about something, yet even though it wasn't important nobody needs to know what they are saying.

"Its early in the morning and when its early in the moring there is to be silence, and if you wat to talk then leave and get breakfast somewhere else." I said with a demanding tone and glare towards the two. Yet when Fred looked at me its like he knew something, but didn't want to say something. At least Milo was right about last night Fred hasn't been trained for situations like this, and don't know how to keep his cool. But nonetheless they both left and Ricky was gloating about the thousand he won, but soon became professional when I stared at him and looked sideways. With this Ricky put his money in his pocket and nodded his towards Milo making a false lie that was actually in code of, "Ry and Fred are a problem and we need to fix that problem". I got up from my chair and saw from my kitchen window one of my men or informant of Aoife going into the forest behind my house. Yet the only thing behind my house was the interrogation shed. I walked behind him and made sure that i wasn't being followed as well and as soon as I got to my shed house I saw about three more people making it four men. They are greeted each other and walked in. I sent a text to Ricky and Milo to head over soon, while I walked in the shed house. As soon as I got to the last three steps of the stairs I heard all of their conversation.

"Yeah her brother and his boyfriend are now staying here, asking for protection. What should I do since I'm the only one with access in the house?" One said

"Nothing just make sure they don't go sneaking around or involving themselves into Natasha and boss business." The other said

They said boss not aoife they need to say her name.

"Did you hear how Tsuki got manslaughter though by boss. She was made and calm at the same time that made me almost piss myself." The one I was trialing said.

And soon I felt presence behind me to see Ricky and Milo holding there to aim, until I gave my signal lower their weapons I needed evidence.

"Hey don't go talking like that boss got this entire place on lock down with security. Did you know she even had me replace her mirror in Nat room with a camera mirror. Aoife wants everything." I knew it! But with the punishment I told them to shot and within 2 minutes they were down, but not dead. I walked intot he room they were talking in and leaned down and said, "I know that fucking perverted bitch put a damn camera in my mirror! Hahahaha! Handcuff them in a cellar one in each so that none of them try to get ideas." And I walk out of the shed house making my way to the basement, where Johnny Boy was and saw him working on the "UNKNOWN" devices, but take him by the shoulder and show him one of the "UNKNOWN" device that help me catch Aoife, and as soon as we got our evidence and other information form some of my allies that worked secretly behind closed shadows.

I left for my office and into my room and looked at the mirror and calmly said, "meet me at my house and don't try to create a war with my sweetheart. Mwah!"