"What's... Sky high?"

This is a Sky High AU roleplay.  Know if your oc is not human, they may have to be for this roleplay just to keep things simple.  They change be changed to show\hide their nonhuman aspescts if it helps you.  Or their power can be that the form changes with the power being in use.  I'm actually not that bothered by it in all honesty.

I can help you figure out if they are in hero or hero support classes.  This is also mixed in with X-men becuase I thought it would be fun to mix these two worlds.  There will also be different ages and we DO NOT have to stick to the movie if you do not want to.  I would like to have some of the characters though.  DO NOT start posting hate just because this character is a result from a weird\odd ship, I will not hesitate to delete your comments and report/block you.  You've hereby been warned.

Name: Luna Munroe

Nicknames: Star (by mother)

Age: 21 (Think of Sky High as a college instead of a high school.)

Gender: female

She/They

Species: 'human'

Looks:

Her hair has black stripe through it, mostly her bangs, but some scattered throughout

Her eyes:

Background: Luna, or Star as her mom calls her, has lived with her mom for most of her life

Background: Luna, or Star as her mom calls her, has lived with her mom for most of her life.  She had no idea who her mom was, or what Sky High was before she was told about it.  Luna wears a hat and keeps her hair pulled back in public, for obvious reasons.  She doesn't really 'open up' to many people.  She does open up to those once she starts trusting them, but it may take a while depending on how they meet her.  Despite growing up normally, she has a natural desire to help other people.  This gets her hurt or in trouble a lot of the time.

What they are typically wearing: t-shirts, a black jacket, a black or grey hat, jeans, sneakers.  I'll have her wear a dress or dress up for something special if I want her too.

Likes: music, her mom, helping people, being home, if she makes any close friends, Japanese (her mom took her on a 'trip' for a few months and they both picked it up), her phone (so her can talk to her mom), she may learn to like other things (Totally not me running out of ideas)

Dislikes: yelling, blood, people getting hurt, bullies, may find other things (Same thing)

Sexuality: (Open to realize)

Personality: timid at first, she warms up quickly based on the person, she can be slightly blunt becuase she doesn't fully understand how words may affect others (I ran out of ideas for different things at this point)

Kids/husband/wife(bf/gf): no

Crush: open

Power: she heals quickly (from her dad), and can control the weather/elements to some degree (mostly from her mother)

Other:  Luna has a necklace where the charm is a flame shaped like a heart.

(Do I have to explain how these people look?  You can look them up)
Mother: Ororo Munroe

Father: Logan/Wolverine

Older sister: Laura Kinnely

Song:

***

Scenario:

You're finally going to Sky High, the school you've dreamed of going to!  But on the way to the bus stop, you notice a girl that looked like she had white hair wearing a grey hat there already.  The bus wouldn't be there for a while now.  You tried talking to her, but a car came rushing past.  The car veered off the road and hit a tree.  It caught on fire.  A woman came out, it looked like she got really hurt.  She yelled for someone to help, saying her 5 year old was in the backseat.  The girl almost immediately goes over.  You-

Scenario: you can make your own