"Yes... I'm blind, and your point is?"

Name: Evangeline Pearson

Nickname: Eva, E, Angel, Angie, Ang, Ann, Anne, pretty much any nickname that stems from her full name

Age: whatever works

Gender: female 

💘Ace. character💘

She/They

Species: Angel (Guardian)

Looks: I have no idea how to draw eyes-  I tried a new way to do ocs and might continue doing them this way.  It was actually quite fun doing it in this form.

Yes, her wings and halo will be red

Background: Eva was born blind.  Her parents helped her learn Braille and learned it themselves to help her learn to read.  Eva did fairly well getting around on her own. 

But her parents got her Harper to help in case Eva ended up somewhere she wasn't familiar with.  Eva and Harper got caught in a fire when Eva's parents left on a trip one day.

For a few moments, Eva could see.  That's when she learned she had wings and a halo.  Harper had neither, but still stayed with Eva somehow.  Eva's vision left again after learning she'd be returning to Earth as a Guardian Angel. 

It took some time for her to get the hang of using Mystic and Floral.
Harper seemed to kind of fade away when Eva had either her weapons or her winga out.  Harper almost seems to go into a bracelet Eva wears.  The silver charm will turn gold when Eva has her weapons and her wings out.

Eva, surprisedly, ages even though she's died already.  But it is at a slower rate than normally.  For her, it's to not look the same for years.  Eva has to find the one(s) she is supposed to protect.
She is able to summon her wings and put them away at will, the same with her weapons. 

She wears dresses similar to the one she had after being sent back down to Earth.  She doesn't mind skirts and dresses, but doesn't actually know their color.  If it fits, she'll most likely wear it. 

Eva does wear other clothes, but it would take longer to pick something out as she's been made fun of for accidentally picking colors that don't match up properly or putting her shirt on backwards.  But she does enjoy sometimes wearing a sweater that's a bit big if it's cold.

What they are typically wearing: Usually a dress of some kind and a pair of black boots.  Dresses usually help hide her weapon if one of them are out.  Though she doesn't usually keep them out.  Her hair is mostly kept down.  Just be cautious if she has it up, that means something's wrong.  A t-shirt and jeans occasionally, but don't ve surprised of the shirt is backwards or doesn't match the pants.  She only had a few pairs of shoes, and their either black or grey.  A sweater a little big if it's cold.