(2) ⚠️ "Keep up if you wanna live" ⚠️

This character comes with mentions of gore, zombies and blood. Any scenarios have to be set in a zombie apocalypse.

Also, mentions of rape are included so beware.

Name: Kayla Ryder

Nickname: Kai, "Raptor"

Age: 28/29 or whatever works

Gender: female

She/Her

Species: human

Looks:

Before the outbreak:

After the outbreak:

Background: Kayla always wanted to be in the military

Background: Kayla always wanted to be in the military. Her family was supportive about it too. She didn't fly to go fight in wars or anything, though she did a few times. But that all changed one day.

Kayla stopped to use the bathroom. She took a sip from from her shake after coming back. She felt dizzy after a few minutes. That's when she passed out.
The next time she woke up, she'd been left in an alley and her clothes were a mess, torn apart. Though her jacket was still in a good enough state to wear.
She immediately knew what happened, and it almost broke her.

Kayla's team helped her get home okay after they found her. A doctor's visit only confirmed the truth, she'd been raped. She swore off even trusting another guy. Then she got sick. She'd gotten pregnant from whomever raped her. But when she saw the ultrasound, she just couldn't abort.

Kayla kept the baby. A boy she named Ruth was born 9 months later. He had vivid green eyes

Kayla was...

Happy with Ruth, even though he was the result of something so terrible. Then, the zombies showed up. It was some kind of cure gone wrong. Kayla immediately was ordered to get herself and her family to a meeting point.
But a horde of zombies came out of nowhere while they were driving. Kayla was with Ruth in the back. He was three years old at the time.

Kayla's older sister, Maddie, had been driving. Maddie swerved to avoid the zombies, but flipped their truck in the process. Kayla ended up being thrown from the truck.