"Stop! They're hurting them!"

Name: Artemis Flare

Nickname: Arty, Art, A, any you wanna come up with

Age: whatever works

Gender: male (non-binary really) 
they/their are preferred but there's no issue with he/him

Species: 'human' (reborn nature spirit)

Looks:

Background: Artemis doesn't really know they're a sprit reincarnation

Background: Artemis doesn't really know they're a sprit reincarnation.  They sometimes got visions of past lives as a kid.  They're parents just chalking it up to a wild imagination.  As such, they never told their parents when they started understanding animals and when they were able to heal or grow plants.  They won't really tell anyone that.  Even those they trust, as they still don't know why they are able to do these things.  They had always loved animals, and tried becoming a veterinarian to help them.  But they didn't pass the classes in order to do so.  However, they still help at a vet's office whenever possible.  Shelters, kennels, adoption centers and other places most likely know them by name.

What they are typically wearing: anything that fits really, a jacket usually, mostly comfortable sneakers, they cover one eye (left usually) with either contacts (though they hate those) or just say they have colored contacts in.

Likes: nature, animals, plants, the forest, sketching, painting, taking care if animals or people that got hurt or injured,

Dislikes: fire, abuse, guns, weapons for the most part, people getting hurt, seeing anything living hurt or dying,

Sexuality: open

Personality: a bit distant, curious about everything, not the most trusting but their trust is very hard to lose once you've earned it, they are quite defensive if they've developed feelings for someone, and defensive over the forest and animals under their care.  They do get flustered a tad easily, not really knowing what real affection is like and therefore doesn't truly know how to react.

Kids/husband/wife(bf/gf): none, well unless you count the animals they watch and take care of...

Crush: open

Power: talk to animals, growing different kinds of plants, feelings when something is wrong with nature, mild healing abilities.  If there is some kind of battle, he's able to summon a staff that enhances his ability to grow and control plants.  When they use their power: their hair gains green streaks through it

Staff:

Other: Artemis isn't a licensed vet

Other: Artemis isn't a licensed vet.  But you'll often find them at a shelter, vet's office lending a hand, the forest, or at almost any place where help could be lent a hand.  Especially if that helping hand was towards an animal. 

Song:

Scenario A:

You somehow ended up near a event.  A shelter in town trying to get people to adopt out the animals available to be adopted.  Someone oddly stood out to you.  They had a darker toned skin... Yet had white hair.  The contrast was sharp but (enter a word of your choice).  They seemed to be helping, but also played with some of the animals.  Not just a younger ones either.  Even the older animals seemed to try playing with them.  You hadn't been able to really to their face.  What will you do?

Scenario B:

The forest was/wasn't the best place to go for you.  Yet, here you were.  But... You weren't alone apparently.  You had just recently come across a small clearing.  Someone was sitting in the center of it.  Several different kinds of animals around and next to them.  Their hair seemed white, but there were streaks of a light green in it as well.  You-