"It's a... long story"

You guys can choose before or after in this case just let me know

Name: Duncan Storm (first name means dark warrior)

Nickname: none really unless you wanna give him one

Age: 18 (when he died)

Gender: male

He/Him

Species: angel ('fallen' not reallyhe does not nor never will have a halo

Looks:

How his wings looked originally:

How they looked after the fight:

Add a silver coloring to his wings

Add a silver coloring to his wings.  I'll explain this further into the roleplay.

Background: Duncan was killed in a police shootout by a stray bullet belonging to the robbers. He woke up in the morgue ten days later. That's when he saw the wings tattoo on his back. Another person was there, and they had wings. Duncan never believed in angels, but he did after that. The other angel said her name was Crystal, and she trained Duncan. She taught him how to summon his wings, his weapon and how to tell a demon from humans.

He learned that some demons are good, and learned to tell them apart. One day, Duncan came across a really powerful demon named "Libis." Instead of waiting for help, he tried stopping the demon on his own.  Libis is one of the most powerful demons there is.  Only an archangel can take him down and there hadn't been one in decades. Duncan failed and Libis ended up shattering his right wing. He fell to earth and that's when he was became a fallen angel.