(1) ⚠️"Keep up if you want to live"⚠️

This page and the next are of the same character but with different versions.

This character comes with mentions of gore, blood.
Also, mentions of rape are included so beware.

Name: Kayla Ryder

Nickname: Kai, "Raptor"

Age: 28/29 or whatever works

Gender: female

She/Her

Species: human

Looks:

In service:

Not in service:

Not in service:

Background: Kayla always wanted to be in the military

Background: Kayla always wanted to be in the military. Her family was supportive about it too. She didn't fly to go fight in wars or anything, though she did a few times.

Her father was a Marine.  So she grew up with that mindset.  He did not return from a mission one day.  Kayla kept his tags with get since then.

Her team had been place near a Marine base to help show the trainees how they were taught and how to work as a team if they got separated from their unit. Kayla had taken to using an older trail to run every morning.

Kayla stopped to use the bathroom one day. She took a sip from from her shake after coming back. She felt dizzy after a few minutes. That's when she passed out.

The next time she woke up, she'd been left in an alley and her clothes were a mess, torn apart. Though her jacket was still in a good enough state to wear.
She immediately knew what happened, and it almost broke her.

Kayla's team helped her get home okay after they found her. A doctor's visit only confirmed the truth, she'd been raped. She swore off even trusting another guy. Then she got sick. She'd gotten pregnant from whomever raped her. But when she saw the ultrasound, she just couldn't abort.

But they never found out who the rapist was. Which made Kayla think it could have been anyone within her unit.
Kayla kept the baby. A boy she named Ruth was born 9 months later. He had vivid green eyes