⚠️𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 1⚠️

Hi guys this is my first time writing angst so sorry if its bad. Ps. This is a female x lucifer reader request if you want me to write a male version.

Contains-
Self harm!⚠

(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- last name
(F/c)- favorite color
(H/c)- hair color
(F/m)- favorite music
(H/l)- hair length

Okay let's start
----------------------------------

Y/n pov:
I was laying down on my bed in complete darkness as i starting staring at the ceiling. Thinking of all the things that happened in rad. all the sudden i started to think about all the words people would whisper about me in the hallways.

"She's such slut"
"I heard she slept with all the brothers within the first week of coming to devildom"
"Can't believe they let a human in devildom"
"She looks disgusting i feel like i'm gonna throw up everytime i see her"

The thoughts just came flowing back before i knew it tears were falling of my face, i checked the time. It was 4am i should be sleeping because i had to attend rad the next day. " Its 4am anyway i'll just stay up.." i thought to myself. Even thought i was really tired and weak. I forced myself to say awake. My grades were not the best but not the worst. I felt like i could do better.
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

I felt like i would let everyone down if i didn't do better. That i would be a disappointed. That Lucifer would regret choosing me as an exchange student. My breathing started to increase by the minute. Tears rapidly fell down my face. My nose started becoming stuffy. I ran to my study table and looked at my notebook. Before i knew it i started ripping the pages. My knees felt weak and I fell onto the wooden floor sobbing. I sat there trying to calm myself down and started picking up the pages on the floor.

All the sudden i had a sudden ugre. I wanted to do it. I walked up to my study table and picked up the pen kinfe that i had. I stared at the blade of it. The longer i stared at the blade the more i wanted to do it.

All the sudden. I heard my alarm going off telling me that i need to attend rad and i had to get ready. Without think i dropped the pen kinfe on the floor and grabbed my phone and headed to bathroom. I ran the water i play some (f/m) and placed my phone on the sink as i hopped into the shower.

I grabbed the shampoo and poured some onto my hair while vibing to the music. I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

Lucifer pov:
I knocked on y/n door. There was no answer so i knocked again. Still no answer. I opened the door only to find the bathroom light on with music playing."Y/n breakfast is ready" i said through the bathroom door "I'll be down in 5 minutes lucifer" y/n replied. I was about to leave the room when something on the floor caught my eye. I pick it up only the object to be a pen kinfe. 'What's this doing on the floor?' I thought as i placed it onto y/n study table as i walked out of the room and closed the door. I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself my morning coffee and took my seat at the dinning table

I saw y/n making Her way down to the dining table. "Good morning everyone" y/n said in a tired but cheery voice. I saw y/n taking her seat beside leviathan and beelzbub. "Good morning (y/n)~" asmo said in a flirty morning voice while he was making breakfast for everyone . I continued enjoying my morning coffee while looking my schedule for the day. Asmo passed around the strawberry pancakes.

(Something like this, okay back to the story)

We were enjoying our breakfast when i noticed y/n had barely touched her food. "Y/n is something wrong do you not like the food?"i asked y/n in a questioning but worried tone. "Nothing wrong i'm just not that hungry" y/n replied as she took a bite out of her food. I nodded as i finished my food,walking to the kitchen sink and washed my plate while waiting for my brothers and mc to finish there food.

Y/n pov:(again)

I stared at the pancakes asmo had prepared for breakfast. "Y/n is something wrong do you not like the food?" Lucifer asked me. I looked up at him and replied with an answer. I saw that lucifer was walking to the kitchen as i continue staring at the pancakes. "Y/n if your not hungry can i have your pancakes?" Beel ask "sure here take them" i pass beel the pancakes and grabbed my d.d.d and my (f/c) headphones. I made my way to the door where lucifer was standing.

3rd person POV:

Once everyone had finish there food the brothers and y/n made there way out of the house of lamtation. Lucifer was the last one to leave the house as he had to lock the gate to the house. As lucifer was locking up the gates y/n turn around and waited for lucifer berfore she left. "Y/n what are you still doing here?" Lucifer question y/n in a questioning but serious tone. "I wanted to wait for you" y/n replied. Lucifer nodded to mc respond as he made his way to rad. Y/n walked behind lucifer while putting on her headphones.

Lucifer turn around to see y/n looking at her D.D.D. 'I wonder what's shes looking at' Lucifer thought to himself in Curiosity.

(Time skip to class)
Y/n pov:
I had devildom history it wasn't my favorite class i tried my best to pay attention. I sat at the back of the class trying my best to write down what the teacher says. Slowly lossing my Focus without knowing.
"Y/N!" I jumped as the teacher screamed my name. "answer when your being called on" the teacher told me as i nodded my head. "Whats the Answer to question 5?" The teacher asked. "45" i answer. "Correct" the teacher replied.

(Time skip to lunch)
I walked passed the cafeteria and walked over to my favorite tree. I put on my (f/c) headphones and turn on some music. I open a textbook and read the things the teachers went through today. I felt a sudden pain in my stomach but ignored it. I saw some girls staring at me while whispering to each other. I chose to ignore them as i when back to reading.

(That's the end of part 1 1166 words that's alot i try to post the next part soon have a nice day and thank you for reading❤
Ps. Follow my ig @devildom_simp for updates on the book)