♡︎𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑟𝑦♡︎

𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻ℯ𝓇 :

Will ask who made you cry and comfort you. Will shower you in love and gifts to make you feel better. Lets you cry into his shoulders. Cuddles with you the whole night to be there for you.

"Don't cry my love i'm here for you"

𝓂𝒶𝓂𝓂ℴ𝓃 :

Will go full on rage and panic mode. Will question who did this to you and threaten to beat them up. Cuddles you in his arms and watches a movie with you. Will bring you out shopping and but anything for you.

"Tell the great Mammon who did this to ya!"

𝓁ℯ𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 :

Asks you if you wanted to play a game or binge some anime to make you feel better. Tells you random ruri-chan related jokes. Cuddles you but gets super flustered and buryes this face into your neck.

"Don't cry if you cry i'll cry not like anyone wants to see an otaku cry"

𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃 :

Gets super mad at the person who made you cry. Invites you to his room and reads some of his favorite books to you. A lot of head pats. Lays your head onto his lap and plays with your hair until you fall asleep in his lap.

"I will always be here for you until the end of eternity"

𝒶𝓈𝓂ℴ𝒹ℯ𝓊𝓈 :

Asking you why your crying. Drags you to his room. Literally does a self care day with you. Brings you out shopping and etc. Invites you to go clubbing with him. Tries to flirt with you a bit.

"Darling don't cry its not a good look on you"

𝒷ℯℯ𝓁𝓏𝒷𝓊𝒷 :

Comforts you 24/7. Feeds you some of his food and turns into a teddy bear. Brings you to eat out with him. Gives you piggy bag rides. Bakes some pastries with you and ended up eating all the ingredients.

"Its okay Mc. Lets go bake a cake together"

𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓻 :

Almosts murders the person who made you cry. Cuddles you to make you feel better. Gets you some plushies and etc. Spoons you in bed and doesn't let you go. Brings you to go out with him and beel

"Don't cry anymore mc. Ily"
-----------------

Thats the end of this chapter!! Sorry its short i wrote this in the middle of the night. I hope you enjoyed it. Should i make a side character version?? Have a amazing day ahead my lovely's!