♡︎𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑝♡︎

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 @OUTTANOVA
*only includes Diavolo and simeon*
Do comment if you want to read the rest of the side characters!
------------------

𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓋ℴ𝓁ℴ :

You were chilling in your room when you got a sudden text from diavolo.

Diavolo:
Mc! Could you come over to the castle right now?

Mc:
Sure but may i know the reason?

Diavolo:
I need some help with some paperwork

Mc:
Why not ask Lucifer?

Diavolo:
He's out with the angels to do some tasks

Mc:
Sure ig i be there soon!

I closed my D.D.D and made my way to the castle. You opened the door and was greated by barbatos. You gave him a warm smile and he returned a gentle smile. You walked to Diavolo office with a humble smile on your face. You knocked on the door and then walked in.
"Hey dia!" You said with a cheery tone.
"Hi Mc! You can take a sit" he replied with a smile. You nodded and walked over to him. You sat down at his lap and was acting causal.
"So what did you need help with?" You ask diavolo. He looks at you a bit flustered and question why you were sitting down on his lap.
"What you asked me to take a sit?" you replied back. Diavolo smiles and gives you some paperwork while he does his share.

𝓈𝒾𝓂ℯℴ𝓃 :

Simeon invited you over to the dorms because he was conducting a "bible study" with Solomon, Luke and you. (yk yk). You walked over to they're dorms and knocked on the door. You heard someone say come in and you were welcome by the 2 angels and sorcerer.
"Ah mc welcome, you can take a sit any where" simeon said as you made your way to the table. You sat down on his lap causing solomon to chuckle a little and the lil baby confused.
"Mc i'm afraid my lap is not a sit" simeon said as he blushed.
"You said take a sit any where so i choose this" you smile as well as simeon he head you close to him so you wouldn't fall off and begin the session.