♡︎𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑝♡︎

ℒ𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻ℯ𝓇 :

Your in lucifer room chilling on his bed while scrolling through deviltok on your phone. Lucifer was at his desk doing paperwork and was not playing attention to his surroundings. When you got bored and walked over to him and casually sat on his lap. He was shocked at first from your sudden action but found it cute. You moved around on his lap trying to get comfortable when lucifer whispered in your ear.
"You may want to stop moving darling" he said as he softly bit your ear. You feel something hard growing on your crotch and started blushing hard. You felt a smirk forming on luci face.

𝓂𝒶𝓂𝓂ℴ𝓃 :

Mammon invited you to come with him to a new casino that recently open downtown at karma lane. You agreed to go with him cause you had nothing else to do. You and Mammon secretly went out because you knew that if lucifer knew where you guys where heading too, he would say no. After spending a few hours at the casino you saw Mammon playing poker with some witches. You were bored and kinda drunk due to the fact that you had a few drinks at the bar. You walked over to Mammon and sat on his lap. Mammon face instantly turned bright red and started screaming what you were doing. Before he knew it he got distracted from the game and lost a few thousand grim. You guys headed back home after what happened. Mammon was blushing and couldn't get you out of his mind after the accident.

𝓁ℯ𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 :

You were gaming with levi when you lost to him. Levi asked you if you wanted to watch a new anime he found with him. You agreed cause you wanted to past time and spent time with levi. Levi played the 1 episode and sat down on the couch. You sat on levi lap and he immediately panicked and started blushing like crazy. You asked if he was okay but He didn't say anything and you guys binge a few episodes together. You could feel him blushing and staring at you for almost the whole time.

𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃 :

Satan called you over to his room to invite you to read with him cause he found a good book he wanted to read with you. You knocked on the door and walked in. Satan invited you to sit next to him. You didn't hear him probably and thought he asked you to sit on his lap. You walked over to him and sat on lap and casually ask him what book you guys were reading. "Y/n what are you doing?" Satan In a embarrassed tone. "nothing?" You replied to him casually. He brushed it off but was blushing. He then started introducing the book to you.

𝒶𝓈𝓂ℴ𝒹ℯ𝓊𝓈ℯ :

He invited you to watch a movie with him in the common room. You agreed cause you had nothing better to do. Asmo was setting up the movie while you went to the kitchen to make some popcorn. You came back to the common room and was about to sat down on the couch when asmo asked you if you wanted to sit on his lap. You were blushing at first but happily agreed. Asmo ran his fingers through your hair and had a smug grin on his face.

𝒷ℯℯ𝓁𝓏𝒷𝓊𝒷 :

It was 2am and you went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when you saw beel on the couch eating a sandwich. "Beel why are you still awake?" You said in a sleepy tone and walked over to him. "Oh hi mc, i was hungry and went to the kitchen to get a snack" beel happily replied. You were so tired you didn't know what you were doing. All the sudden you sat on beel's lap and fell asleep. He was confused at first but hugged you and continued eating. When he was done he brought you to your room and gently layed you down on your bed as he hopped into your bed and slept there.

𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓻 :

You saw belpine asleep on the couch but somehow he was sitting up right. You were also tired so you sat on his lap and took a nap. You felt his arms wrap around your waist and you both peacefully sleeping on the couch together.
-------------

that's the end for this chapter i may make one with the side characters. If you guys want one with the side characters do tell me in the comments!