⚠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑚𝑐⚠

Yep you read the title right, this hurts me to write cause i'm a huge lucifer kinnie.

⚠THIS WAS INSPIRED BY SOMEONE BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE @ ⚠
---------------------
3rd person pov:

It was a week away from your 1 and a half year anniversary with Lucifer. You were excited for the day to come. You and lucifer started dating a few months after the exchange program started. your feeling for lucifer was strong, you loved him so much heck you would probably even sell your soul for him if you had too.

It was around 5pm and you just finished up some homework when you gotten a notification from your D.D.D. You saw that asmo texted you.

Mc pov:

Asmo:
Hey mc! I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me?

Mc:
Sure! I need to get some new things anyways.

Asmo:
Perfect! i'll meet you at the door in 5.

I turned off my D.D.D and changed into some casual clothes. I agreed to go shopping with asmo because i wanted to shop for some new clothes and maybe makeup for me and lucifer anniversary. I grabbed my purse and D.D.D and headed to the door.
"MC! There you are lets go. There's a new clothing store that just opened in downfall lane!" Asmo said in a cheery tone. I followed him out the door and we both took a cab to the store. After what felt like 30mins we finally made it to the store. The store looked very expensive and luxurious. Asmo grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into the store. Once i saw what was inside the store i almost fainted. It was way to luxurious for me. Asmo let go of my hand and disappeared to some part of the store. I walked around to take a look at some of the clothes they had. Then i saw it. A beautiful dress made of slik and a beautiful shade of blue.
(Smt like this you can change it if you don't like it!)

I quickly grabbed the dress and went into the changing room to try it on

I quickly grabbed the dress and went into the changing room to try it on. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost cried. It was breathtaking it showed my curves and i loved it. I took off the dress and put it into my basket. I went back out into the store and looked for a pair of Heels to match with the dress. After what felt like 15 minutes i found a beautiful pair of heels that match the dress so well.

 After what felt like 15 minutes i found a beautiful pair of heels that match the dress so well