♡︎𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎♡

I'm starting this chapter with a notice. This chapter will be lucifer part. I'll work on the other soon!
Enjoy the chapter!
----------------
𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻 :

You were out in the human world with lucifer. You asked him if you could go to the human world but agreed but with one condition. He had to come with you. You saw no problem just lucifer coming with you. You taught it would be a lot more fun to be honest. You went out shopping to look for some new clothes and etc. You grabbed some stuff for the other brother. You showed lucifer some outfits you tried on. Most of them were quite to his liking. You swore on Diavolo that you could see lucifer blushing a bit. you smiled at him.

You were walking around when you saw a cafe. You and lucifer decided to sit down and grab some food to eat. You ordered some pastries and a cinnamon latte while lucifer just got some royal chocolate cake and a black coffee. You and lucifer stared a small conversation about his favorite dessert. You learned that lucifer favorite dessert was *insert said dessert*. After eating and talking you guys continued walking when you saw a ice rank. You begged lucifer to skate with you. He sighed and agreed. You walked in only to see that the place was empty. You guys bought some skates and hopped onto the ice. Lucifer took off his coat not wanting to ruin it. You skated over to the person in charge of the music and request if they could play "reflection by toshifumi hinata". They agreed and played the song. You standed in the center of the rank while lucifer was standing at the side.

The music started playing and you skated around the rank. Each time spinning on the ice. You only felt passionate while dancing. Lucifer was looking at your performance with amazement, he was very impressed and a smiled formed on his face. You did a spilts in mid air and landed perfectly on the ice. You danced your heart out and grabbed lucifer hand. He was shocked at first but danced with you. You were taken aback when lucifer grabbed your waist and lifted you into mid air as he spinned on the ice. He danced passionately with you. He danced like it was the last time he was allowed to dance. When the song ended lucifer grabbed you by the waist and kissed you passionately. You slowly melted into the kiss.
"We should do this again sometime" lucifer said as he stared at your  beautiful (e/c) eyes and kissed your forehead.a