⚠𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑚𝑐⚠️

Idk what to write so here's a part 2💀
Requested by @Kamisatoayatoswife

_______________

I been at least 4 week since I locked myself up in my room.
The brothers have been spamming my phone ever since the incident. The residents of purgatory hall came by yesterday but I never did open the door.
The house has been in chaos ever since, brothers turning on lucifer. You could tell by how much they scream and yell it was lucifer they were talking too.

It was dark in my room since I didn't turn on any lights. I had a mini fridge so I was living of that for a while.
I checked my calendar to see if I had anything risking going outside my room for.

'4 April [RAD Mega Exam Week!]'

I sighed as I realised I have to go. Since the exams counts for 75% of my overall grades.
I check the day and exam week was starting tomorrow.

Time skip to the next day

I got up extra early to get ready. I took a shower put on my uniform, did my hair and light makeup. I grabbed a jacket from my closet
Exam week always means it would be a short day since we would only have exams and no lessons.
I curled my hair and added some accessories. I sprayed on my perfume and grabbed my phone to check the time.
"5:55am"
Perfect. School started at 7am so the brothers should still be sleeping right now.
I grabbed my bag and made my way to front door.

I successfully made it out of the house without being seen. I made my way to a nearby convenience store to grab some breakfast.
I bought a sandwich and a small latte.
While eating and on my way to rad.

'Hmm maybe I should stop by for a couple of drinks once the exam over' I thought to myself as I continued eating my breakfast and making my way to RAD.

I walked into the school and made my way to my classroom. I sat at the back of the classroom. Putting on my headphones and blasted music as I rested my head on the table..

7am... students started rushing into class

I just woke up from my nap while I had my headphones on. I saw the students rushing in. I payed no mind to them as I just watched deviltok on my phone.
I saw the brothers walking in meaning that "the thing" is behind them. I pulled up my hood hoping they don't recognise me.
Unfortunately Solomon sat beside me. So far he didn't notice me. I was happy and gratefully. Even worse for me I sat right in front "the thing" honestly he doesn't deserve to be called by his name after what he did.
The professor walked into the class with the exam papers. I took off my headphones and kept my phone away. The professor immediately started passing out the question paper.

"Mc? My my it's been a while since you been in class. I hope you do well." The professor says exposing my identity. I felt all eyes on me. I felt his eyes on me.

I pushed the thought away as I started my exam.
...
...

During the exam. All the questions surrounded my head. Mostly about the incident. I felt tears build up but I wiped them away before they could fall. I could do this. I'm a strong and independent person! I don't need him!

After the exam. The professor was collecting the papers back

The professor dismissed us. And I immediately put my headphones back on as I ran out of the classroom as i fast as I could. If anything I didn't want to be near them. Unfortunately for me Solomon caught up to me and grabbed me by the hand.

"Mc.. please lets talk." Solomon eyes had a hint of desperation and sadness as he grips onto my hand preventing me from running.

"What is there to talk about? Now if you excuse me I'm a rather busy person." My tone was cold as I turned around to walk away but as soon as I turned I met eyes with Him.

I felt my heart ache when my eyes met with his. All the memories from That night came rushing in like fast waterfall. I push Solomon hand off mine as I walked passed him and out of the academy doors.

No matter how much I hated him. My heart still aches for him... As if my mind and body couldn't live without him. But how could I love him again after what he did?! I refuse to love the man who cause me so much pain...

I shook my head hoping to get rid of the thoughts as I made my way to the convince store. My mini fridge was running empty so it was best I restock it soon.

Time skip to when you arrived at the store

I grabbed a basket and started doing some shopping. I grabbed some drinks and snacks. I saw they had some pudding and desserts so I decided to grab some. I also grabbed some instant cup noodles. Cup noodles are god sent! Best food to ever exist! I grabbed everything I wanted and made my way to the counter. I pull out my wallet and payed the cashier with cash. I decided to just skip whatever plans I had and head straight back to HOL and straight up to my room.

Time skip to when you're finally back in your room

I closed and locked the door behind me as I made my way over to my mini fridge and started restocking it with whatever I bought at the store. My room was a mess right now so I decided to just do a bit of spring cleaning. I pulled up my laptop and played a few songs as I started cleaning. I swept the floor, threw my clothes in the laundry basket, I mopped the floor and dusted my shelves. All the sudden while I was cleaning I heard someone knock on the door.

I had no idea what was wrong with me but without thinking I opened the door and saw him. I felt my heart ache once again as my eyes widened.

"Mc?.. can i come in? I just want to talk. Please?" That horrible thing said in such a soft and gentle voice that I felt like I was safe with him. I shook the feeling off. I stared at him as I let him in.

"About the incident.. look I'm sorry. I really am. I only realised how much you did and loved me only when I lost you.. Please I beg of you Mc. Please.. just forgive me my dear."

...

....

__________________________________

Word count: 1140.

What do y'all think? Shall we forgive lucifer or no? Give me your opinions in the comments! <3