♡︎𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒♡︎

I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER SCENARIO CHAPTER!!
Only doing the older bros for now! Do comment if you want the side characters or the younger bros!!
after publishing 2 oneshots back to back!
I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! And have a happy new years!!
__________________

ℒ𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻ℯ𝓇 :
You just got back from baking with luke!
You guys made a delicious red velvet cake with black sprinkle!
You finally got back to hol and was just about to put your cake into the fridge when u remembered Lucifer was in his room all day doing extra paperwork, so he barely any time to eat anything.
You decided to cut out a slice of cake and bring it up to lucifer for him to try it!

You knocked on his door and came in.
"Hey lucifer brought you some cake i made for you to eat! "
You said with a gentle smile on your face
Lucifer thanked you and put his pen down.
He took the fork and ate a bite.
He started praising you for how amazingly good the cake was.
It made you very happy to know he likes it!

ℳ𝒶𝓂𝓂ℴ𝓃 :

It was Mammon's birthday and you wanted to do something special for him! You decided to bake him a money cake!
It took you awhile to make it and a lot of effort to make sure Mammon did not find out but you did it.
A beautiful black and yellow buttercream cake!

Everyone was already in the common room waiting for the cake! You grabbed the cake and carefully made your way to the common room.

You set the cake down infront of mammon and everyone started singing happy birthday!
Mammon finally was about to take off the decor on the cake when he pulled the 'happy birthday' sign and 50,000 grimm came out of the cake!
Mammon was super happy so you helped cut a piece of cake for everyone!
Mammon was the first to try it and his face light up when he tasted the cake.
"Hey Mc! This cake isn't so bad ya" he said trying so hard not to blush while saying it.
"Thank you Mammon i'm happy you liked it"

ℒℯ𝓋𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 :

Levi came up to you with the idea that you guys should try and bake cake together! Levi begged you if he could make it ruri-chan theme and off you couldn't resist his cuteness❤
You guys started baking the cake goofying off time to time
Hours passed and the cake was finally done! He was so excited to try some so he excitedly took a bite. It was so good he almost shed tears of joy!
"While we did bake it together levi ofc it would be good!" You smiled at him while he blushed and nodded at you while still eating
_______________

Thank you guys for reading!
I know its short but like i said at the start do comment if you wanna read the side characters or younger bros!!

Have a happy new years y'all!!❤