⚠️𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙⚠️

HEYY YALL, I'm back with another part of this series!
I try and publish as fast as I can but I been having writers block for a whileee hope y'all can forgive me!! This chapter is Levi!
_______________

Your pov:

Me and Levi started dating for about a year now. We both like anime and gaming and most nights I would spend in his room gaming with him and to say hi to Henry!
My days are never boring with him because we have each other!
But recently he's been acting a bit strange. His door always lock so I can't come in anymore and he's been spending more time on his phone then he usually does. He always looks like he's texting someone and smiling at his phone non-stop.
I asked the other brothers about it and a few of them agree with me that it was strange but they told me I should push it aside for now.

Levi pov:

I started his new amazing online game! It's better then anything I have ever played and I met a new friend on there! Her name lilac. I found out they live in devildom too! We exchanged numbers and started talking more often and we would meet up sometime. Over time I started having a small crush on them or so I thought it was small..
Short meet ups became longer and longer and we started bonding more often..
Since it's been a few weeks since me and her met! I decided to invite her over to hol to play some video games!

3rd person pov:

Mc was out shopping when she saw that there were limited edition ruri-Chan desserts! Mc decided to buy a couple few for themselves and Levi so they could share!
Mc bought puddings, mochi, dango, cakes and a few candies!
Mc finished up her shopping and helping some of the brothers run errands!
Mc was on their way home. Excited to share the desserts with Levi!
Mc made their way up to Levi room! With a. Huge smile on their face excited to see their lover.

Your pov:

I walked up to the door to see that it wasn't locked, maybe he finally gonna let me in!
I opened the door to see Levi holding hands and kissing a random girl?..
I dropped the desserts I bought. I felt my eyes get water as I slammed the door and ran back to my room leaving the desserts.
I close the door and sat down on the floor. What did I do to him for me to deserve something like that happen to me?..
I cried waterfalls as I felt my heart broke into pieces..
"MC!"
My door slammed open and I looked up to see levi and the girl behind him...
"Go away"
He made his way up to me and tried to put his hand on me but I slapped it away.

"Please mc it's not what it looks like.. she's just a friend"

"That's what they all say.."

"It's true I promise!"

"Go away I rather be alone then be with a cheating jerk like you.."

"Please mc-"

"Get out of my room."

The next day

I talked to diavolo asking if I could move into Purgatory Hall. At first diavolo was confused why I wanted to move but eventually he said yes.
I started packing my bags and making my way to the main door of hol.
I saw Levi from the corner of my eye. Staring at me as I open the doors and walk of hol forever..

_______________

Word count : 599

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED THISS!! Do let me know if this almost made u cry in the comments!!
Next person is Satan😋

Add me on
Discord: Merankorikku#0006
Insta: luci._bunny