ꨄ︎𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟ꨄ︎

This chapter is for those lovely Mammon kinnies! Anyways enjoy the story! <3
-----------------
Mc pov:

The day started like any other day. I got got ready for school. Had breakfast walked with Mammon to rad. Come back home finish up some work. It was boring. I decided to text Mammon to ask if he wanted to binge a movie with me.

Mc:
Mammonnnn.

Mammon:
What ya want human.

Mc:
I'm boreddddd.

Mammon:
So what ya want me to do about it??

Mc:
Rude but wanna watch a movie with me?

Mammon:
I got better things to do then hangout with ya but sure ig.

Mc:
Yay! I be in your room in 10. I'll bring some popcorn and drinks with me.

I giggled at his text. To be honest i had a crush on Mammon but i don't know if he likes me back. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made a bowl of popcorn. I grab some devil soda from the fridge and some chips. I waited for the popcorn to finish cooking and i put it into a bowl and made my way to Mammon room.

Mammon pov:

I was chilling on my D.D.D when i gotten a text from Mc. She asked me if i wanted to watch a movie with her. I slightly blushed at the invite but agreed. I loved Mc ever since she joined the exchange program. I didn't want anyone else to touch her. Her presence makes my stomach have butterflies she was so beautiful. Her smile her eyes her personality. I wanted to tell her i loved her but i didn't know how. Suddenly i heard my door open i looked over just to see Mc.

"I have arrived!" Mc said in a bubbly tone that made me feel all warm inside. Why was she so adorable?

"Took ya long enough." I replied. Mc jumped onto the couch next to me. I was shocked at the sudden action but just brushed it aside.

"So what ya wanna watch?" I asked her. I got distracted by her beautiful (e/c) eyes. It was like her eyes were making me fall more in love with her. I snapped back into reality when Mc shouted.

"Did you even heard what i said?" She said annoyed. I apologize as i passed her the remote. She went onto Netflix and looked for the movie. I couldn't help but stare at her. Sometimes i wonder if i was even worth her time. I felted a blush form on my face. Dear Diavolo why was she so damn beautiful.

Mc pov :

"So i found a movie called *insert movie name", it has very good review so i thought we should watch it together" i told mammon. He didn't say a thing so i kept calling his name but still no reply.

"Did you even heard what i said??" I shouted at him. He apologized and passed me the remote. I grabbed it and looked for the movie. I could feel Mammon staring at me. I blushed but continued looking for the show. I found it and turned off the lights. I pressed play and grabbed some popcorn. Should i do it? I was thinking about my next action. Fuck it i will. I layed my head on Mammon shoulder. I was blushing so hard and my heart beat was racing faster then a sport car. I felt Mammon hand go on my shoulder and pulled me closer. This just made me blush even more. I tried to bush it off and stuffed my face with popcorn. We were about 1hr into the movie when i fell asleep.

Fast forward to when Mc woke up.

When i woke up i was in Mammon bed. I rubbed my eyes and observed my surroundings. I looked around for mammon but he was no where to be found. I got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I walked downstairs and see Mammon in the kitchen making dinner.

"Hey Mammon watcha cooking?" I said while looking over his shoulder.

"Ah! Mc you can't just come behind me and scared me ya know?!" The poor Mammon was scared at my sudden action.

"Hahaha sorry" i apologize

"I'm making some devils curry for tonight dinner" he replied to my question. Mammon is a good cook. The smell of curry filled the air. It made me hungry just smelling it.

"I'll leave you alone for now. See you at dinner!" I said as i walked out of the room. All the sudden i bumped into beel.

"Ah? Oh Mc hi, you should look where your going you could hurt yourself" the innocent bean said. I nodded and walked up to my room.

I opened the door and jumped onto my bed shutting the door behind me. I making the biggest decision ever . I'm going to suck up all the confidence left in me and confess to mammon. Now the question was when and where? I thought it would be nice confessing to him at the balcony under the moonlight. I thought long and hard and decided i would confessed this friday. The thought kept distracting me. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said as i saw asmo at the door.

"Dinner ready Mc come on" he said in his usual cheery tone.

I walked downstairs with asmo and saw mammon serving everyone they're plates. I sat down at the table and waited for everyone to get they're food.

Time skip to after dinner

I placed my plate into the sink and walked up to my room. The thought of confessing to Mammon was still stuck in my head. I decided to mark the date on my calendar. It was getting late to i went to bed for the night.

Time skip to friday

Today's the day i confess my love to mammon, the avatar of greed. Once school was over i headed to my room. I opened up my D.D.D and texted mammon.

Mc:
Hey Mammon!

Mammon:
What up human

Mc:
I was wondering if you wanna chill with me at the balcony after dinner?

Mammon:
Ya sure i got nothing better to do anyway.

Mc:
Mkay see you after dinner <3

I took a shower and wore something casual do that it didn't seem like i was up to something. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and spented some time with the brothers to passed time.

Time skip to after dinner.

I took Mammon hand and walked with him to the balcony. I was blushing already. Once we arrived i started a small conversation with him about *instert random topic*.

"Hey there's something i wanna tell you." I took a deep breathe and let out the words

"Sure, watcha wanna tell me?" He replied in a clueless tone.

"I love you Mammon. I love you more then anything in this world. i hope you feel the same..." I was asking red as a tomato and was shaking at the same time waiting for his response.

"Mc.. I love you too. Just everything about you gives me butterflies." He replied as a strong blush formed on his face.

I immediately ran up to him and hugged him. I looked up into his beautiful eyes and kisses his lips. He kissed back with full passion and love.

"So does that mean we're official now?" I asked as Mammon nods his head and kisses my hand.

I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. I was so happy i was able to be with him. I would sacrifice the world for him.
------------------
that the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it. Its quite a wholesome story apart from all the angst i been writing. Anyways have a amazing day ahead my lovelys.

Word count: 1327