♡︎𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑚𝑡 𝑎𝑡 3𝑎𝑚♡︎

𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻 :

You were in the music room playing the piano. You played reflection by toshifumi hinata. It was one of your favorite classical music pieces. You would play this song and dance along to the music. You didn't notice someone walking in and continued playing with a burning passion. The song ended and you heard clapping behind you. You turned around to see lucifer.

"I thought you would be asleep but here you are, i never knew you could play the piano so well" lucifer said as he smirked. He sat down beside you and played the piano. You recognize the song it was the piano duet. You played along with him and the room atmosphere turned into somewhat of a passionate feeling.

𝓶𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷 :

You were in the common room just chilling scrolling through devilgram. All the sudden you heard the front door open. You turned around to see Mammon sneaking back into the house. You called out his named and he fell to the floor from shocked. He thought you were lucifer. You walked up to him and helped him get up.

"Mc?! Why are you still up?" He question you. You told him you couldn't sleep and was bored. He sighed and asked if you wanted to sleep in his room tonight with him. You nodded and you both made your way up to Mammon room.

𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 :

You where cosplaying in your room. You wanted a snack and thought everyone was asleep so it was okay for you to go out like this. You made your way to the kitchen and fixed yourself a snack. All the sudden you heard something dropped from behind you. You turned around to see levi who dropped his D.D.D. 'oh shit i thought he would be in his room' you thought to yourself

"What are you doing dressed like that M- Mc?" Levi said in a flustered tone. His face was bright red. You explained that you got bored and decided to cosplay. But you got hungry and thought it would be safe to go downstairs without being caught. Suddenly levi said if he could cosplay with you but as ruri-chan. You agreed and you headed up to levi room and gamed all night.

𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓷 :

You just finished up a 10 page long essay for your history of devildom class. You were extremely exhausted from writing. It was around 3am you thought to yourself that you should be asleep by now. But for some reason you weren't tired. You were walking around the hol looking for something to do. You stumbled upon the library. You thought to yourself that since you were there you should try reading a book. You walked up to some of the shelves and grabbed some books that you were interested in. All the sudden the door opens causing you to drop the books from shock. You thought it was Lucifer about to ask you why you were still up. You turned around to see satan walking pass you.
"Oh satan?" You said in a confused tone. Satan fliched a bit due to the fact he didn't know you were there.
"Oh mc what are you doing here" said a confused satan. You told him that you finish a long essay and couldn't sleep so you went to the library.
"Oh me too why don't me head to my room and we can read together?" You agreed and smiled at him
"I sometimes i just wanna cuddle you so bad" satan whispered. You asked if he said something but he just replied that it was nothing and you both made your way to satan room.

𝓪𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓾𝓼 :

You were at your desk just doodling some sketchs when you heard your door open. You looked over to see asmo.
"Oh Mc, good your still awake i can't sleep so why don't we have a mini self care day?" Asmo ask as a small smile formed on his face. Asmo quickly dragged you to his room and sat you down on his bed. Asmo stared putting on faces masks and some moisturizer. He did your nails and you did his. You both had a lot of fun but when you were about to leave his room asmo said
"Where are you going Mc were not done yet~" you blushed as you felt asmo drag you back into his room.
𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓵𝔃𝓫𝓾𝓫  : (kinda angst)⚠

Its was 2am and you were in your room stressing over the marks you got for the rad exams. You failed almost every subject. You felt like you couldn't keep up with everyone else. You were at your desk crying over your notes and papers. You had some music playing in the background. You tried to stay motivated but couldn't. You forgot that beel asked you to go to his room later so you could eat together. But you forgot and didn't show up. Little did you know Beel was still awake waiting for your arrival.

You were crying at your table when you heard your door open. You looked over with teary eyes to see beel carrying some snacks. He immediately dropped the snack and ran to your side to comfort you when he saw that you were crying. He rest your head onto his shoulder and patted your back until you felt better.

𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓻 :

You were in your room reading a book when you got hungry. You went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat. You grab a cup of devil honey pudding and some devil roast tea. All the sudden something layyed its head onto your shoulder.
"Mc what are doing still up" said the sleepy boy. You told him why you were up. He asked if he would stay with you for the night cause the view from your room was calming. You could see the starts and the moonlight would shine into your room. you nodded and you both walked back up to your room. You ate your snacks and continued reading while belphie was asleep in your lap. After a while you fell asleep with a book in your hands.
-------------
That's all for this chapter i hope you enjoyed it i apologize for not posting for the past few days. I been struck with writers block and had to have my friend to help me. I can't be posting everyday but i will try too.
Have a wonderful day ahead my lovely's
Word count: 1075