♡︎𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘♡︎

Take note its my first time writing anything so please no hate <3
___________________

Lucifer:

He knocked on your door to call you for dinner. When he didn't get any response he knocked again. He decides to open your door to see you on the bed shaking. He runs over to you and asks you if your okay. He placed his hand on your forehead to check your temperature, he feels that your burning hot and runs down to the kitchen and grabs a towel and runs it under cold water. He would placed it on your forehead. He thens makes for you some soup and prepares you some water. He brings it to your room and would ask you to sit up so he could feed you some soup. He would call diavolo the next day telling him that you won't be attending rad today and goes out to buy you medicine. He would then stay at home with you and take care of you till you get better.

Mammon:

He would open your door to wake you up and thens walks over to you only to see that your shaking in your sleep. He touches your arm to feel that your burning hot. He thens panics not knowing what to do. He tires asking his brothers for some advice. They tell him to get you some medicine , placed a cold towel on your head and make them some warm food. He doesn't attend rad that day because he wanted to take care of you. He would stay by your side making sure nothing bad happens to you. He would feed you food and medicine and also would change the towel every few hours to bring your temperature down. He eventually gets sleepy and fall asleep by your bed while you rest.

Leviathan:

He was walking to your room to ask you if you wanted to play some video games with him. He knocked on the door, when no one replied he let himself in. He saw that you were hiding under your covers. He wanted to scare you. He creep to you and tried to scare you. When he felt your skin he was shocked that your body temperature was unexpectedly high. He panic not knowing what to do. He asked lucifer on some advice. He said to make them some soup and put a cold towel on there forehead and change it every few hours. Levi also asked satan for some advice he said to buy medicine for you. Levi did what he was told and stayed by your side while playing on d.d.d and watching some anime.

Satan:

He called you to ask about the book he borrowed you and when he could have it back. You pick up but were coughing. Satan was concerned and asked you if were alright. "Satan i'm fine"you said in a tired but cheery tone. "I don't think you are i'm going to get you some medicine and soup" satan replied. "No no satan i'm fine you don't have to worry about me"you told him so he wouldn't waste his time. By the time you hung up on the phone he was already at your door. You couldn't get up so you just asked him to come in. "Y/n i got you medicine, soup and a cold towel for your head you sounded like you were sick" he said as he made his way to your bed. He touch your forehead to check you temperature. When he touch you he immediately placed the towel on your head. He fed you some soup and medicine. He sat on one of the chairs while reading his book. He stayed with you to make sure your okay.

Asmodeus:

He would try to take care of you but wouldn't get to close to you because he's scared he will get sick too. He brings you medicine, some warm food And a cold towel for your head. He comes to check on you when's its breakfast,lunch and dinner to pass you food, give you medicine and replace your towel

Beelzebub:

He was told that you weren't feeling well  by his brother. He was worried for you and bought you food say that food would fix everything. He also would buy your medicine and grab a cold towel for you to place on your forehead. He would come back every hour to check up on you,passed you more food and replace your towel.

Belphegor:

He was told by beel that your not feeling well.He was sad that he couldn't cuddle with you anymore until you got better. He would buy medicine for you and grabbing a cold towel for you. He tried to get as close to you as possible but all he got was laying in the floor in your room keeping you company. He would try to be as much help as he can but he would always fall asleep.

___________________________________

Finally done with this chapter. I got kinda lazy when it came to the younger brothers so sorry about that but i hope you guys liked it <3.

Follow my ig for update on the book
@devildom_simp