⚠𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑥 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 3⚠

HEY YALL ITS BEEN A WHILE!!!
this is part 3 of lucifer x depressed reader series!
There should be 1 or 2 more parts before this series ends!
I hope y'all enjoy the chapter!
_____________________

Mc pov:
I woke up with severe head pain. I realized i was in my room. All i remembered was walking to the lockers then everything went black. I saw bandages on all my cuts and wounds. It hurt to move any of my muscles but i sucked it up and sat up on my bed. It was dark in my room the only form of light being the moon light shining through my window. I was staring at the window admiring the moon. When i hear the door open. I jumped at the sound of the door. I looked over to the door to see lucifer carrying some medicine and bandages.

"Lucifer?" I said in a confused tone.

"Mc good to know your awake. How are you feeling?" He asked me in a calm tone.

"Mentally i'm okay but physically it hurt to move a muscle" i casually replied to his question. He walked over to me and started to unwrap my bandages. I just watched him. He was so gentle, i whimpered as i felt luci pouring the medicine onto my wounds and cuts and wrapping new bandages over the wounds and cuts. It only took a moment but it still hurt.

"So mc mind telling me what happened to you?" Lucifer asked with a strict tone. I kept my mouth shut cause i was scared what the girls would do to me when they found out i told Lucifer. Lucifer sighed and walked out of the room. I wanted to tell him i was suffering on the inside but i was to scared.

Lucifer pov:

I went into mc room to change her bandages when i saw her sitting on her bed staring at the window. She was so beautiful i was admiring when she called out my name. I walked over to her while asking how she was doing. We had a small conversation while i replaced her old bandages. When i asked her what happened to her she didn't say a word. I sighed i walked out of the room and walked back to the medicine cabinet and place the medicine and bandages back where they belong. I was worried sick for mc. She was bleeding and covered with wounds and cuts from head to toe. I went to my room and finished up some paperwork. All the sudden i gotten a text from diavolo.

Texting convo with Diavolo.

Diavolo:
Lucifer!

Lucifer:
Yes Lord Diavolo?

Diavolo:
You know how the doctor advice mc not to go to rad?

Lucifer:
Yes i remember what about it?

Diavolo:
Why not ask mc to attend rad online?

Lucifer:
I don't see why not she will still be able to learn.

Diavolo:
Then its confirmed mc is going to attend lessons from hol!! While I try and investigate the matter at hand

End of convo.

I didn't see any problems with mc attending rad through *insert online platform*. I find it as a good opportunity for them to learn even though she is slowly recovering. I texted mc about it but no reply. I figured she was just tired and resting. So I pushed the matter aside and went back to doing my paperwork since barbatos came and dropped off more while I was on a call with lord diavolo.

Mc pov:
I can't move everything hurts. It feels like I'm constantly getting stabbed every time I try and move.
*ding*
I heard my phone go off, I tried to grab it but my arm felt weak almost as it had no strength to move. I felt my eyes slowly closing as my body grew weaker and weaker.