⚠️𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙⚠️

I'm back with another chapter. This is a part by part chapter. This is lucifer part!
-------------
𝓛𝓾𝓿𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻 :

You were shopping with Solomon for new school supplies. You both were chatting having fun when you stopped walking. Solomon question you at first until he saw what you where looking at.

"Mc.. Maybe we should go the other way" solomon says with Sympathy in his voice. You slowly starting walking towards Lucifer and his 'girlfriend'. Solomon just waited for you with a frown in his face. Lucifer saw you and immediately pushed the girl away.

"Mc! I promise it's not what its looks like" lucifer said with scared look on his face. You knew he did it on purpose, you knew that look on his face he would always do it when he doesn't mean something. Tears fell down face like a waterfall. You slapped Lucifer with all the might you had.

"It all makes sense now.. Your always out late, you make up excuses not to spend time with me, you don't bother to even check up on me anymore... You were out with her.." You said in a painful tone.

"Mc.." Lucifer said with sadness in his voice.
"Enough.. If you losted feelings you could have just told me not fucking cheat you asshole.. I'm guessing all the time we spend together meant nothing to you..." You try holding back your tears trying to avoid looking vulnerable infront of him.
"Mc its not like that i still do love you, the time we spend together did mean something to me my lov-" you but lucifer off.
"NO IF YOU STILLED LOVE ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS. I loved you Lucifer but right now i don't thing we were ever meant to be together." You let out all the pain you held inside you. You walked over to Solomon. Lucifer looked at you as you walked away. Your heart was shattered.
"Why don't you spend at the night at my dorm?" Solomon offered. You nodded as walked away with him.

-----------------
This is a part by part chapter aka senerio this is lucifer chaptet nexts will be mammons. This is basically a cheater UA.
I hopped you enjoy Lucifer chapter!
Until next time my lovelys.
Word count: 377