three

"Hey, where are you going?" Jordan asked Haiden as he came down the stairs.

"Spencer's mom's house. She's having a cookout. Let me get my 20 bucks." Haiden demanded. 

"Why?"

"Just give it back." He huffed, running up the stairs. She grabbed her phone, keys and purse, walking to the door.

"Haiden! Where are you going?" Billy called out, going up to her.

"Out."

"What's with all the disrespect?"

"You sure you got time to hear it?"

He deeply sighed, fighting back the urge to shout.

"Little girl-"

"I got your 20, but you can only get 10. Call it a fee for making me go upstairs to get it." Jordan said as he held the money up.

"Jordan, do not give her that money because she isn't going anywhere. I don't know what caused this disrespect but you need to get it together. You are not leaving this house, you understand me?"

Haiden rolled her eyes.

"You will go to that dinner table and eat with your family or I will ground you until your kids are 50."

Billy watched her, waiting for her to make the right move. She stood still for a second then snatched the money out of Jordan's hand.

"I think I'll pass. See ya." 

"Haiden-" She slammed the door behind her.

His yelling could be heard as she walked down the driveway, getting into her car.

Shortly after, Jordan came running out, getting in the passenger seat.

"I'm coming, too."

She shrugged, driving off. Upon arriving, she turned off the GPS, taking the key out of the ignition.

She hugged Grace after entering the house then went into the kitchen.

"Haiden!" Dillon shouted, putting the plate down then rushing to embrace her.

"What's up, Dee?"

"I got the new Space Rangers comic book. Wanna see?" He excitingly asked.

"Of course." She smiled.

Grace stopped him before he could run off, pointing to the dishes. She joked that they wouldn't clean themselves, giving the siblings things to do then going back to her own task.

"Who is this El Debarge looking dude?" Coop asked as she and Spencer came into the kitchen.

She adjusted her black sweats and hat, looking him up and down then turning to Spencer.

"Jordan, what you doing here, man?" He asked.

"Look like he bastardizing them poor greens is what it look like. You never been in a kitchen before?" Coop questioned, genuinely concerned.