twenty five

"Get your hands off my sister."
Jordan pushed Spencer.

Haiden covered herself with the pillow to avoid any crossfire between the boys.

"Don't put your hands on me, Jordan." Spencer said, barely missing Jordan with his fist.

"I don't like it. That's all I got to say."

"You don't like it? What are you, four? It's not my fault she likes me."

"I do not like him." Haiden corrected, placing the pillow behind her.

"Oh yeah. I think she said I'm the best brother she's ever had." Spencer teased then laughed.

"You are lucky we're on the same team, Spence." Jordan pointed.

Liv grabbed the bowl of popcorn, joining the others on the couch.

"So, Coop's having a concert tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Yeah, if we can help sell our share of the tickets in time." Jordan replied.

"I figure we could go door to door in my neighborhood. Split the tickets between me, you three, and Dillon." Spencer suggested.

"Yeah, I'm game. I'll already be that way doing community work with Kia for SoLA Muse, and Asher's meeting me afterwards so maybe they can tag along as well."

"Yeah, bet. I figure the more people we have the faster we can sell those tickets."

"Tickets to what?" Billy inquired, closing his tablet as he joyfully entered the living room.

"Coop's performing at Bella Noche skating rink tomorrow night."

"They reopening Bella Noche? Yo, that used to be my spot back in the day. I had these teal blue roller skates, hammer pants, gumby haircut. You couldn't tell me nothing. Mm.." He swung his arms to the song playing his head.

"Then Skee-Lo's "I Wish" would come on. My skate moves were second to none, baby. Cross it over, cross it over." He danced.

"You had whose pants?" Jordan asked.

"And what exactly is a Gumby?" Spencer added.

"You know what? We should go roller skating tomorrow. My skates are at my pop's house; I'll swing by, pick 'em up. Five tickets, please, Spencer. Shoot, if you couldn't go to Bella Noche, where else could you go?"

The teens stared at Billy as he continued dancing. He grinned, turning to walk off but suddenly stopping.

"Oh. Before I go.." He nervously chuckled.

"If there is one thing that I learned from family therapy, it's that we need to create some new memories, so since I have you guys to myself this weekend, I thought we'd start today. How about a movie, dinner afterwards? What do you say?"

"Sorry, dad, I gotta take a rain check. I already made plans with Asher but next time for sure." Liv declined.

"Okay. Wait, you and Asher are a thing?" Billy looked to Jordan for confirmation.

White Lies | All Americanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें