Preface

Monday's child is fair of face,
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe,
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving,
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
And the child born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, good and gay.

Juniper 'Juno' Lovegood and Draco Malfoy were the unlikeliest of pairs. Fate observed as the wizarding world descended into darkness, and, thus, brought together flint and stone - to create a spark that would light the way out of peril.

It all began on a Friday.

-----------------------------------------

SLOWBURN
Set hbp - post-war; does not follow the plot strictly, I have decided to sort of merge fifth and sixth year - OOTP has happened but the DA is continuing throughout sixth year - while Draco has been tasked with the cabinet and to kill Dumbledore.
Basically I want the DA and Draco's task to be happening at the same time - so the plot of hbp is mainly followed, but an important change is that the DA is still a big part of the story. Hopefully this will make sense as the story goes on.
Characters in Juno's year are all 18 - they're aged up for the story.

CW: heavy themes of alcohol and drug use - Juno is essentially a big stoner so if you're uncomfortable with that please don't read on. Character deaths, battles, war, sex, and strong language are all included - there are 18+ themes so reader discretion is advised. Triggers will be forewarned at the beginning of chapters.

NOTE THE SONG ATTACHED - goes perfectly w the book !! <3