13

AN: I don't know the ins and outs of the ROR, but let's just say it can be used by multiple people for multiple things - cause I want the DA to be in there but Draco's got to use it for the cabinet as well. 

Juno normally filled her Saturdays with books, and homework, and letter writing - she'd go down to Hogsmeade if she needed something and, of course, she would wander the grounds and visit with the creatures, oftentimes bumping into Hagrid and going to his hut to have tea and play with Fang, and see whatever new creature he was rearing. This Saturday rolled around, and as usual, she was one of the later ones to breakfast, sleeping well into the late morning. She perched on the end of the Hufflepuff table, eyes fixated on an article in The Quibbler about a Nargle infestation in a house in Pennsylvania, her brows furrowed as they theorised the source was too much ginger ale and not enough pine cones - she made a mental note to only drink ginger ale if she had her pine cone earrings. Her reading was interrupted as Luna bounded up to her. 

"Have you seen this? In The Quibbler? About the Nargles in Pennsylvania?" Juno asked, lifting the paper up to Luna's face. Luna scooted in beside her sister. 

"Terrible, isn't it? I love ginger ale-" 

"I don't drink it too often, you can have my pine cone earrings," 

"Oh, no thank you, I think I'll make some of my own," 

They fell into a silence, Juno dipping apple slices into marmalade, Luna getting lost in a daydream.

"Did you need me for something?" Juno eventually asked, snapping them both out of their daze. 

"Oh yes," Luna giggled, "we're having a DA meeting this afternoon, meet me up on the seventh floor, left corridor, 12 o clock," 

Juno swallowed, and nodded, unable to respond before Luna skipped off, waving her a cheerful goodbye. Looking down at herself, she realised she couldn't really meet all these new people in what she was wearing, so she quickly finished her lavender and nettle tea, before hurrying back to her dorm to change out of her phoenix pyjamas. She threw on a pair of jeans and a knitted sweater, braiding her hair in two long plaits, and stepping into the shoes Draco had gifted her. With no time to waste, she climbed onto her dresser, unlatching her window and hanging as much of her head out as she could reach to smoke a joint - she needed it to calm her nerves. She felt instantly more relaxed as the smoke settled in her lungs. 

Noticing the time, she sighed and hurried out of the dorm room, pocketing her wand as she left. She struggled for a little while to find Luna, the corridor she'd told her to meet her in was practically deserted, she'd only ever been there a handful of times, and the fact the staircases moved was just an extra obstacle. Eventually, Juno found her sister, who was talking up towards the ceiling. 

"Who are you talking to?" Juno asked, startling Luna. 

"Oh," She looked back up, "He's gone now, it was a shy little ghost, I've been trying to coax him out of hiding for weeks. Anyway, I'm glad you're early," Juno had thought she would be late, "I'd like you to meet Harry before everyone arrives," 

Juno suddenly felt nervous all over again. She'd obviously heard of Harry Potter and his famous friends, and she'd seen him in her classes, she'd never actually spoken to him; the things she'd heard from Draco had not been so favourable,.

"Don't be nervous," Luna grabbed Juno's hand, "Just follow me," 

Luna began walking up and down the corridor, leaving Juno slightly confused, but she was shocked as the large wall transformed into a great door. 

"Wh-what?" 

"The room of requirement," Luna began, "It's a secret room, it only appears when someone is in great need of it - it transforms into whatever the witch or wizard needs most at the time,"