18

AN: Hi friends, please remember to vote/comment and share. If anyone happens to like Friday's Child and is an avid tik tok user I'd be super grateful if anyone fancied making a tik tok to promote my fic. Just if you fancy. My tiktok & insta is the same as my wattpad (@lilacmalfoyx) Love you <33

The next morning, hair pulled up in a messy ponytail, Juno headed to the room of requirement early. She'd barely slept all night - kept up by her racing mind, thoughts plagued by Draco and his angry sneer, sharp, cold features, and insatiability. She tossed and turned, concluding that no matter what she had done yesterday, he would have found a way to be unhappy with it. She wanted to channel her frustrations into something practical, to release her pent up emotions before she had to perform well in the DA meeting - she knew her spell-work would be explosive and fiery if she didn't burn off some of the energy that was bubbling under her skin. So, she marched up and down the corridor on the seventh floor, watched intently by the tapestry portrait of Barnabas the Barmy and his class of trolls, before the familiar door appeared and she let herself in. Clearly, the room had sensed her annoyance, as lines of destroyable items were ready for her to blast with a flick of her wand. She worked down the line, casting aggressive and violent spells, explosions emitting from the tip of her wand, until she was left in a pile of rubble and dust, a light sweat on her brow, but feeling much better than she had before. 

Despite her lack of sleep, and her magical outburst, she still felt full of energy, so she turned to what she always did when she needed to calm her mind; weed. Slumping to the floor, back pressed against the concrete wall, she routed through her bag until she found her tin, pulling out a joint and quickly lighting it with her wand. She inhaled the fragrant smoke, letting the calm settle over her as it settled into her lungs, and was completely unfazed as she just about made out the sound of the door opening. A shocked gasp left the lips of whomever just entered, and Juno lazily lifted her eyes, unsurprised to see Harry. He was looking back at her with a questioning look, one brow raised inquisitively. 

"Oh, hello, Harry Potter," She greeted airily, lifting her wand and wordlessly cleaning up the mess she had made. 

"Hi, Juno. Everything okay?" He smiled back. 

"Oh, yes, everything's fine - I was feeling slightly cross, so I thought I'd come early to get my anger out. I'm feeling much better now," 

"I'm glad to hear that," He chuckled, sliding down the wall and sitting beside her, his eyes flitting questioningly between her and the joint in her hand. 

"Want some?" She offered, he shook his head. 

"Probably best not to before a meeting," She nodded in understanding.

"I forget most people get 'high' from a few puffs," she laughed. He smiled back shyly, cheeks pink, slightly embarrassed. 

"Maybe later?" He suggested hopefully - eager to spend more alone time with her, even more eager to prove he could handle his smokes. 

"Sure," She agreed.

"You smoke a lot, then?" 

"Every day. Sometimes I consume it in other ways - smoking isn't great for your lungs. But, I have a lot of weed - keeps me calm, I get quite giddy," 

"I figured," He chuckled. Silence fell over them for a passing moment before Juno spoke up again. 

"Why are you here so early? The meeting isn't for another forty-five minutes." 

"Same as you, I suppose. Wanted some time to myself, to blow a few things up. I also usually come a little earlier to set up." 

"Oh. Sorry - I can leave if you-"