Chapter 2

A knock on the door awakened me from my slumber. "I'm driving you to school. Your keycard should be on the dresser and the uniforms are in the closet. We leave at 6." As he says that I look at the clock to see the hand at 5.

"K." Was my only reply.

I got up and went to do all the things I needed to do before putting on my uniform.

"... Too short."

I decided to put on shorts under my skirt since they only went down to my mid-thighs. After that, I walked out of the room to see Erasure Head sitting on the couch. "Go grab some breakfast. You got ready surprisingly fast so we have some time before we have to go." He says and I nod before going into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

I decide to go with some leftover pizza so I popped it in the microwave. When it was done I placed it on a plate and took a seat on the couch next to Eraser before beginning to eat.

"You shouldn't be eating pizza so early in the morning kid." He sighs as I look up at him and tilt my head. "Why not?" Instead of answering he just stares at me. "You have sauce all over your face."

———————

We arrive at the school and Eraser showed me around before taking me to the teachers' lounge to meet the rest of the staff. He opens the door and I walk in. "Erasure, who's this?" A slender banana-headed man asked. "This is Slumber, more commonly known as Sandman. I'm sure you all know her for being one of the most wanted vigilantes in Japan so there's no need for introductions."

"You look like a banana," I state, pointing at the hero known as Present Mic. He gasps and makes an offended face. "Don't mind her, she's a little... too blunt for her good." Erasure sighs before a tall woman with long black hair and sparkling blue eyes waltzes up to me.

"I never thought Slumber would be a woman. I'm quite surprised... But she's so cute!" She squeals and is quick to pull me into a tight hug.

I take her arm in my hand and flip her over my shoulder.

A slight grunt could be heard when she hit the ground but she quickly got up and dusted herself off.

"I should have expected as much... But I'm sorry my dear your just so pretty I couldn't resist!" Aizawa sighs once more before he goes to a vending machine in the corner leaving me with all the other heroes. Some look slightly scared and try to keep it together but I can tell by how fast their hearts are beating and by the lack of eye contact that they are incredibly nervous. I decide to talk to one of them, the person who I think is All Might.

"All Might," I call out as everyone in the office's face turns to one of pure shock and now all of their hearts are beating rapidly.

"I- I'm not-" I cut him off. "Don't lie to me... I can hear your heartbeat increasing. Plus even though you are much weaker, your energy is the same as that of All Might. And... You don't look that different. Just more like a twig."

His heart rate quickened ten times more sounding as if it would burst. I could smell some of the sweat being produced by how nervous they all were. Yeah, it's kind of gross but my senses work better than that of a normal human so I have to deal with it.

"Your very observant young one. I'm impressed..." He pauses before continuing. "But please-"

"I won't tell anybody. It wouldn't benefit me in any way. But if it ever does I will not hesitate. My mission is to gather info on the League and protect the students correct? If it shall ever come down to it and my mission is at stake I will not hesitate to sell you out. And let me warn you All Might, the world will soon come to know of your secret. It's up to you to determine if it shall be sooner or later." I finish before walking out of the lounge and to 1a.