Chapter 4

Sero's POV:

"Dude they found us!" I whisper shout to the red-head next to me.

"What do we do?! We can't beat them!" We begin to panic as we hear their footsteps getting closer to us by the second.

"We're just gonna have to attack them before they can attack us. Let's go. 3... 2... 1..."

Before I can say go Kirishima and I jump out from behind the wall and with a battle cry begin shooting aimlessly. All goes silent as I look down at my vest to see the center light no longer shining.

"Nooooo!"

"We lost dude!"

"Ha! Losers!"

"Good game..."

Your POV:

"Good game..." I say as one of the employees comes through the door. "The yellow team wins! Come and collect your prizes at the front."

After everyone exits the room and puts away the playing materials Bakugou and I go up to the desk to get our reward. She hands us two cards for free ice creams at a nearby sweets shop.

After everyone is settled they take me to the arcade area.

"What game do you wanna play first Fushi?"

"I do not know which game to play... As I said I've never been to an arcade."

"Right. How about we start with something easy like Pacman?" I nod and they guide me over to the game. After a few minutes of figuring out how the controls work, I begin to play. Sero stays with me as the others go to do their own thing.

"Wow, you're really good at this!" He compliments me as I clear the next level.

"This... Is boring. May we play something else?" The male nods and walks me over to another machine with guns attached to it. We both grab the guns before he starts the game. According to Sero, the objective of the game was to take out as many zombies as you could without killing any people... But I ended up killing not only the zombies but the people as well resulting in us losing.

"Why'd you kill him?!"

"He looked as though he was angry with me. I did not like his tone."

"Sigh Let's just go to the next game."

We ended up playing almost all of the games in the arcade with us winning most but some we lost due to me not following the rules. After about two hours of arcade time and one hour at the trampoline area, we end up leaving and going out for something to eat with me carrying three full bags of plushies from the claw machine for Aizawa's cat. We end up at a twenty-four-hour pizza place. The waiter sits us at a booth and after looking over the menu we order our drinks and food.

"That was fun! I'm glad you agreed to come with us Fushigina!" Kirishima flashes me a toothy smile. "I cannot say whether or not I had fun but it was enjoyable." A bubbly feeling crept its way inside my chest that I tried my best to suppress. Was I starting to like these people? Nonsense. After my job here is finished I will not be seeing them again. Even if I am to be a hero who said it had to be long-term?

"Are you okay Fushi?" Mina asks, snapping me out of my thoughts as I nod. The waiter comes back with a basket of breadsticks and a large pizza with all kinds of different toppings. I decide to go with (topping) pizza while the others choose pepperoni and Mina sets her taste on pineapple. I scrunch my nose at the sight of her munching on the disgrace of a pizza.

"What's with the face?" The girl asks with her mouth full. "That," I reply pointing to her pizza. The others turn to her with similar expressions to mine.