Chapter 13

"Brat?" Chizome mumbled as you nodded.

"What the hell? I thought you were supposed to be on my side kid."

"You know exactly where my faithfulness lies. I'm not on anyone's side but my own." He chuckled while taking a step forward and patting your head as you let out a low growl.

"I sure did raise you right!" You swat his hand away as he simply placed it right back on your head.

"So let me guess, you're working with UA, right? I thought you didn't like heroes."

"Yeah, thanks for blowing my cover old man. But I'll let you off if you leave now. We both know who will come out as the victor if we fight."

"Me?"

You rolled your eyes as he laughed heartily.

You both jumped back and took defensive stances with your swords in hand.

"I trained you kid. I know all of the little tricks you pull."

"Same with me. I'll give you one last chance to back down. Seeing that Endeavors son is here other heroes will be on the way shortly which will make the situation way worse for you."

You tried your best to get him to take the hint. But he probably already knew and was just being stubborn. You didn't want to fight Stain and if you did you would probably end up regretting it later. But with Mirko, Edgeshot, and Todoroki here, if he didn't run away on his own you would have no other choice but to fight him and bring him down, since it would be suspicious if you didn't.

"I think I'll take my chances. I know what you're trying to do. But you know me."

"So be it."

You charged forward as he did the same, a wide smile spread across his face as yours twisted.

You clashed swords with a scowl evident on your face as he continued to grin at you while holding eye contact. Right as he was about to say something you cut him off by lifting your foot and bringing your heavy metal boot into his side as the grin was wiped off his face to be replaced with a grimace.

"That's new." He puffed out as you jumped in the air with him following.

He managed to get a hit on you as you were sent to the ground, but before you could hit the hard pavement a bed of ice was placed under you.

'Oh yeah... I forgot about them.' You glanced over to where Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida were before speaking, making your voice lower.

"Take Mikro, Edgeshot, and Native out of here. I'm sure Endeavor and some other heroes are close so go straight to them." You spoke quickly while doing Stains attacks.

"But we can't leave you here by yourself!" Midoriya shouted out while taking a step closer as you scooped the six of them up in your sand and began to carry them out of the alleyway.

"You'll only get in the way. If you're that worried send some heroes my way." Again, your swords clashed as Mirko spoke up this time.

"I'm starting to gain mobility again! Give me five minutes and I'll be back in action!"

"Me as well, but I may need a bit more time."

You set the two heroes on top of the fire escape while continuing to fight off Stain.

Neither of you seemed to be slowing down any time soon and the heroes would most likely be there within the next fifteen minutes.

You began to speed up your attacks as did he to keep up, but you were a bit faster and managed to gain the upper hand. Your katana slashed the side of his arm, causing the black-haired male to wince as you cut his other arm and both of his legs, causing him to fall to the ground.