Chapter 11

"Or you'll have hell to pay later." Midnight struts her way into the classroom as Aizawa nodded.

"She's right. If you don't choose wisely you'll end up like me." He deadpanned and you made a mental note to ask him what happened later.

"Now, take these boards and write down any ideas you have and I'll either approve or send you back to square one."

After the boards were handed out the class began to jot down their names as you began to think.

'Should I even write anything down? It's not like I'm planning on being a hero long-term... But if I'm forced to then I'd have to reveal my identity as Slumber to the world. Either that or I change myself from vigilante to hero and I don't think I like the sound of that...'

You didn't know what to do so you decided to just go with Fushigina.

After the first few people were finished presenting their names you're called up to the front.

Upon flipping your board for the class to see they all sweatdrop.

"Are you sure you want to go with that name?" Midnight asked as you nodded. It wouldn't be permanent so it didn't matter what name you used.

"Alright then. Next, Bakugo."

————

Long story short everyone's names were dumb and you ended up secretly coming up with names that would have been better suited. Like instead of King Explo Murder, Bakugo could have been Ground Zero. Or Aoyama would have been better off as anything but 'Can't stop twinkling'.

Either way, the day went by quickly and you were soon called down to the rat's office for a staff meeting.

You enter the office and see most of the teachers are already sitting around the table. You take your seat and wait for Nezu to speak.

"Fushigina, I've been informed that you've discovered something that could affect the well-being of our students."

"Yes, that is correct. I have been informed that Stain will be attacking near Hosu and since some of the students will be stationed there for their internships I think it would be wise to have the heroes be on their guard. But even if Stain does show up I have formed a duo of heroes that are prepared to take him out."

"And who might these two be?" All Might asked and you replied.

"Mirko and Edgeshot. Since they are the only ones who aren't taking on interns as well as the only other heroes that know of me, I didn't have much of a choice but to choose them."

"Why not any of us staff members?" Snipe asked and you shrugged.

"To put it simply all of you are weak and no match for Stain."

They all deadpanned at your forwardness. Aizawa gave you a small glare.

"She's got a point. None of us would stand a chance against him except for All Might, and maybe Nezu."

———

After the meeting was over Aizawa drove the two of you to the grocery store to get what you needed for the coffee jelly.

After buying all the ingredients and entering the apartment you begin to unload the bags and prep everything you needed.

After a few minutes, you began to mix together the ingredients and are soon left with small cups of jelly. You put whipped cream on top of them and handed one to Aizawa for him to taste.

"How is it?" His eyes widened as he ate the rest in one bite.

"It's perfect. You have a real talent for cooking."