Chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and reach up to my face to rub my eyes before getting up and turning off the blaring machine.

After getting ready for the day I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to see Aizawa cooking breakfast. I slowly stalk up to him and peer over his shoulder.

"What are you making?" I ask as he jumps in surprise.

"What the hell kid? Don't scare me like that."

"I apologize. I wasn't aware you scare easily." He sighed at my apology before speaking.

"You're as quiet as a mouse. I couldn't even hear your breathing when you were right next to me... Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'm sorry but I'm not qualified to give out such information, for it could get me and a few other people in trouble. I remember what you said last night about having people that want to help me. I would be more than happy to accept but the fact is I can not." I state as he furrows his brows in confusion. I could tell he was trying to be patient but with me only giving curt answers it made him even more confused than before.

"But let me remind you I still do not trust you heroes, even if I am working with you. I still have my life as a vigilante and there are still heroes and villains that are after me. For me to disclose any information to you could lead to my demise."

"I understand kid, but after you get your hero's license your vigilante days will be over. I'm sure you'll be able to do all the things you used to do, minus the killing. But you'll have to tell us eventually and you know it. As I said before stop lying-"

"Don't finish that sentence. Let's eat before we run out of time."

He sighs once more before making both of our plates and setting them on the table. We eat in silence with me occasionally feeding the cat some bacon with him telling me to stop spoiling him.

After we finished eating we left to make our way to school. Aizawa and I part ways with me heading to 1a and him to the teacher's lounge. Just as yesterday I am the first one inside the classroom with a few others about twenty minutes later. As I sit at my desk reading a book someone taps my shoulder. I look up to see a red-headed boy with sharp teeth and a few others not far behind him.

"Hey! We're supposed to call you Fushigina right? I'm Kirishima Eijiro! It's nice to meet you!" He flashes a bright smile as I scrunch my nose before turning back to my book.

He seems unfazed by my response and continues. "Would you like to hang out with me and some others after school today? We're going to a new trampoline park that just opened, and since it's the weekend I figured you might not have anything to do." He pumps his fist slightly as I swivel back to him.

"I would have to decline. I have something I must take care of this afternoon and frankly don't have time." I answer as his face slightly falls and a pink-skinned girl steps up.

"Oh come on! How about you join us when you're done with whatever you're doing? We'll be there until sundown. It'll be a great opportunity to learn more about each other." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

'She's right. If I can figure out more about their personal lives there's a possibility I could figure out who the traitor is.' I muse for a few moments and then respond.

"I will meet you out front of the gates around five o'clock if that is alright with you. That would give us about two hours." All of their faces brighten as Ashido tackles me in a hug, knocking me out of my chair and onto the ground.

"Wow, you're so cuddly! That scary demeanor of yours is all an act!" She squishes her cheek against mine as I grunt in displeasure, but allow her to do as she pleases.