002

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
2019 : 8:43 am

.

"Get y'all asses up." Benjamin's mother, Tracey came in the room waking them up.

They just continued to sleep making her yank the sheets off them seeing Essence was naked.

"What the fuck-" they jumped up and she quickly covered herself.

"Y'all fucking in my house?" She asked folding her arms.

"So it's like that?" she said after she received no response.

"What it looks like?" Ten said causing her to kick him and Essie to slap him softly.

"I hope y'all used a condom. I don't need no grand babies cause y'all know I'm still young."

"Ma'am please." Essence mumbled making Tracey burst into laughter.

"Wait.. Oh my. Y'all didn't??"

"Essence you gone let him trap you?"

"Even if he tried to trap me plan b is my best friend and he knows that."

"I'll help you buy it cause it's fuck them kids." He added.

"Oh really? You ain't gone know when I pretend to pop plan b's and take vitamin C pills instead. Cause for real,
Benjamin don't play with me."

One thing about Essence it's quick for her to get irritated which Ben never understood why she blew things out of proportion all the time.

"Hold on let me leave first." His mother left closing the door behind her.

"And what if I told you I was pregnant right now?"

"You cheating on me cause who's the father?" He chuckled a bit putting on his shorts.

"Bye." She paid him no mind while softly laughing to herself dropping the conversation.

"I'm about to get ready for school and take a shower." She said walking up to the door.

"Im coming to shower with you."

They both  finish their hygiene as she got ready for school. Ben was currently out of school while she was on her senior year of high school.

"Hurry up Essie! I got shit to do today." He watched her put on her shoes while he waited for her.

"Hold on, and you better not have any hoes in my car while I'm gone." She said jokingly while grabbing the rest of her things

"Now Essence." he straight faced her not finding what she said was funny.

"Why you looking so guilty I'm just playing." As they walked out his room into the living room.

"Remember when your Ms. Tracey caught you smoking." She changed the conversation trying to set a different mood.

"Nah I don't remember that."

"And, she in fact did whoop you cause she caught you smoking. she said as i quote "Benjamin Field i know you not smoking in my damn house, and in front of my kids. Go outside."

"-then she hit you in the back of your head couple times."

"Essie i know you not trying to sound like me. you failed miserably." Tracey said as she walked past the them.

"Oh damn... why I keep getting caught?"

"She tapped me, she aint whooped shit. Your proper ass don't know the difference."

"I'm definitely not proper." She shrugged getting in the car as he followed her.

"You proper as hell and bougie as fuck."

"Not cause i got money make me bougie with your broke ass."

"B- girl stop playing with me." She laughed at his reaction while wheezing. 

Even though she was just joking it made him feel a certain way, especially because he didn't know why she was still in his life. She had everything he didn't... what could she want from him.

But he knew he was going to make a way to take care both them real soon. Even if it means turning into the lifestyle he left behind in the past.

"Hey Essie." Trinity; Ben's little sister came running full speed at the car before he drove off.

"Ten, momma said can you bring back some fucking food later."

"She told you to cuss?"Essence raised her eyebrow as Trinity just laughed evilly to herself.

"No but- she could cuss round us.. she know better then to do it around momma. tell her the new words I taught you."

"bitch, shit, dick- aye don't say that." he cut her off making Essence laughed.

"What?"

"Ion taught you that."

"Yes you did." she said lying.

"We'll don't say it again." She ran off back into the house to her mother.

"He said he gone bring something back when he comes back home, and to tell you don't tel him what to do cause you don't run shit. those was his exact words." She lied just so she can get away with cussing.

"Girl don't let me hear you cuss no more. You're not grown." She plopped her in her mouth.

"Ima tell Ten you plopped me."

"What he gone do?" She plopped her again as Jai; Benjamin's older sister came towards the room.

"Was one of Ten hoes here last night" She said in an attempt to make a joke.

"Nuh uh, watch your mouth or I will tell her to beat you up." Trinity said defending Essence, they had a sister bond.

"Trinity stay out of grown folks business bye." She pushed her out the door locking it

"Chile, I'm really not getting into it, if that's what he wants to do then, that's not my business. " She shrugged feeling defeated.

-

"Trinity's birthday next week. What do y'all plan on doing?" Essence asked as they pulled up to her school.

"Ion sho." he simply replied, putting on his diamond watch Essence got him for his birthday a year ago.

"I was thinking about a surprise- where are you going?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Whatchu you mean whea i'm going?"

"I know you not going to the studio dressed like that."

"What's wrong with it?" he scrunched up his face.

"You're doing too much."

"Yeah whatever." he waved her off putting on his putting the car in park.

"Soooooo again where. are. you. going?" she asked again waiting on a response.

"That's for me to know and for you to die not knowing. " she sucked her teeth getting her book bag and phone.

"Aht aht. Ima see you later ma, I won't be late."

"Be here by three; don't be late." she softly spoke now standing by the car door.

"I hear you." he said and she nodded attempting to walk off.

"So you not finna give a nîgga a kis-bye Ben." She pecked his lips going inside the gate. The bell rung ten minutes ago... her mother was going to be pissed.

-
______
What's y'all thoughts on Essie and Ten so far?

-
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡
-
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄