019

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮-

𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬/ 𝐄𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗮
-

"Essence." I heard as I began to dose off.

I opened my eyes alert but I pretended I didn't hear the voice.

"Jordan." He called me by my nick name as I sighed in defeat and slowly got up.

"Yes Benjamin?" I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

"I'm not here to argue with you aight?"

"Aight?" He repeated for reassurance making me nod my head.

"I'm just tryna figure out why you ain't tell me you was pregnant."

"If I knew you don't think I would've told you."

"See you back again with this fucked up attitude again."

"Okay then bye." I rolled my eyes getting comfortable in my bed. I was already irritated cause my foot was in this heavy ass cast.

"Na, cause we can't have a civilized conversation without us going at each other. This shit childish."

"I mean you caused all of this what do you expect?"

"I know I fucked up, I know." He walked and sat on my bed.

He getting too comfortable way to quickly.

"Why did you do it?"

"I was going through some shit mentally, you knew this. You broke up with a nigga and I needed some to fuck on and that's what I did. Ion intentionally got her pregnant but the shit happened. And about a month after we rekindled and I just didn't know how to tell you."

"We didn't break up we went on a break. There's a difference Benjamin."

"Well I apologize."

"And I don't forgive you."

"How you want us get on a "okay" level of yo ass want to keep acting stuck up."

"Benjamin, I literally want nothing to do with you."

"Nah you don't mean that."

"You're in denial." I laughed waving him off.

"You really here asking me about rekindling something that died?"

"I'm not asking you to rekindle shit. I just don't want no hatred or fa' you to think it's bad energy."

"Honestly, I don't care." I stopped listening to what he was saying a while ago. I didn't want to be in the same presence as him.

"Essie you not listening to me bruh?" He sat closer as I backed up.

"Nope." I pushed him away.

"Ight, I'm finna force you to fuck with a nigga but you gone be tight when you see me with Lakiaa and shi."

"Get out for real." I scrunched up my face as a reflex pushing him away a second time.

"Yo stop putting yo hands on me." He stood up hiking his pants and grabbing me by my neck.

"Ten don't put your hands on me for real." i tried pulling away but he had a tight grip.

He stared into my eyes before connecting his lips onto mine. We shared a passionate kiss before I quickly pulled away.

"Yeah, stop playing with me on some G shit." He smirked pecking my lips. I tried my hardest to keep a straight face.

"Tenn, why you always on some weird shit." I sucked my teeth regretting everything.

"Na, you just trying to act all innocent."

"Definitely not."

"Mmcht, But who did this shit to you?" He pointed at my leg and got serious.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"Don't lie to me cuhs."

"I seriously don't know."

"Yes you do, stop playing on some real shit."

"Quando did." He paused for a moment just staring.

"Why would he do that?"

"I don't know you'll have to ask him."

I definitely wasn't about to snitch on myself even though i owned him no loyalty at all.

"Mmhm ight, but let me find ou-"

"Find out what? Huh Ten? Find out what" I purposely cut him off trying to sidetrack him.

He sat there staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"Don't start that shit mane, i ain't tryna argue with you on some real shìt i'm just saying it don't make no sense"

" You saying quando did this to you, like i know my brother fucked up but i think you tripping" He continued while getting ready to leave .

" Ten, how am I the one trippi-"

"I mean unless you fucked him" He blurted out cutting me off while getting closer as if he was about to hit me.

" Boy bye" I said jokingly trying to dismiss him and his assumptions which are very much true.

One thing i'll continue to do is deny, deny, deny. So if he was to find out it sure wouldn't be from Essence Woods.

His phone began vibrating from his pants.

My Bm💖
Facetime call

  | 

He tilted the phone trying to hide his screen but i had already caught who was hitting his line.

" Mmcht this nigga joe always calling a nigga phone and shit. 

"Yeah ok" i said with an attitude cause he was lying through his teeth.

" Mane ight, i'm finna go to the studio, i'a come and see you tomorrow"

" So you not gone ask me about the baby?"

" I'a talk about it later ma, but for now settle down ight"

He got closer trying to hug up on me but i placed my arms as a barrier preventing him from getting any closer.

"Yh kk bye"

Without saying anything else he left, and right after i went to shut the door behind him.

-
Thoughts?

-
𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ♡
-
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄